I was a dumb fuuk

I was a dumb fuuk, and I'm sorry...

To all the people who gave me the world I am sorry, uncle A fuuk I can't even spell his name but my mom's brother lol I'm sorry and also my dad, but, I was a kid when this all went down so I'm sorry. I was a spoilt piece of sh!t and I'm sorry. First off this is from me being a kid and yeah I didn't know any better but mf sorry I'm swearing but it's cause I'm so mad at myself. Like these people went out of their way for me and I just basically shat all over them. Let me explain. Well for starters when I was a kid I liked Barbie, like everything I had or wanted was Barbie, back then obviously but if you wanna get me something now I mean you could always buy me a Miku figure, an Akali K/DA statue figure or just get me a damn Diabolik lovers poster cause that is what I am into now or like some anime stuff or just money I mean if you don't know what to get me I can just you know save for something I actually want, god I sound spoiled I know but moving on... so anyway I liked Barbie and my uncle or in this case my mom's brother always used to buy me one like every year on Christmas or my birthday, I'm trying to remember just give me a minute. So yep he used to do that and same with my dad, every year with my dad I was allowed one gift in the toy section this would be for either Christmas or my birthday or both but only for that days I get something special. Anyway as you can tell I was clearly obsessed with Barbie and used to getting such gifts especially from my uncle but one year during Christmas I had unwrapped this gift from my uncle at the time Bratz dolls came out and of course me being a kid who was obsessed with Barbie didn't know anything of this new doll so well after opening the present which I didn't know was this you know brand new doll on the market I wasn't very happy cause well it wasn't Barbie and I was so used to that dolls and this was like so weird to me. So of course being a kid, an only child at the time, of course I expressed my distaste for the doll cause I was a kid who didn't know much. On top of that I feel even more bad now cause he specifically chose the doll for me of this franchise with the name Jade which was my name and being older now I look back to that and find it extremely sweet cause he didn't just take any Bratz doll just cause it was out but he chose the one with my name and I got mad at him. Man I was a terrible kid. Then the next one is my dad went out of his way to get me a Christmas gift. For my birthday in this particular year he had gotten me the movie Barbie diaries which I loved and cherished so much so that was one gift down and on Christmas I was allowed to pick one item at the store and because Barbie diaries came out in that year there were a bunch of toys of it too and of course I wanted to get everything, from the dolls to the bracelets to the diaries so I couldn't decide between 2 items I loved so much from the movie in this toy store and I could only pick 1.

And so these were the items I couldn't choose between as a kid but I had too and so I ended up taking the second option (Obviously these pics are from google) which were the charm bracelets with rearrangeable charms that you could switch

And so these were the items I couldn't choose between as a kid but I had too and so I ended up taking the second option (Obviously these pics are from google) which were the charm bracelets with rearrangeable charms that you could switch. Honestly at the time I wanted both. Anyway because the second option I picked was cheaper than the first at the time I was allowed to pick some Barbie diaries clothes for my Barbie dolls at home which made me feel less sad about the fact that I couldn't get both so my dad was kinda sweetening the deal I guess so I won't feel so bad about not getting both. Anyway I was extremely happy about this now in fact my dumbass was so happy about getting these bracelets that I just had to tell or show someone. I mean how could I keep my excitement to myself? But I was an only child at the time I didn't have anyone to say "hey look what I got" to. Obviously this wasn't cause I was gloating but cause I was genuinely happy I got something truly lovely and I was just so ecstatic. I was on top of the world. I felt like Barbie herself in the movie since I had her bracelets and you know. So my dumbass was over the moon so much so that I decided to bring it to my primary school since I never had anyone to share my excitement with so I wanted to show my well what I thought were my friends this was when I was in grade 3 and well these were rearrangeable charms so they could come off and well after taking them to show these people I thought were well friends they had stolen every single one or they would ask me if they could have my charms and then say I was being mean if I refused. My dad he went out of his way to get this for me, he used his money to buy it for me and just like that I had lost majority of my charms and well after a couple of more losses further down the line of things I had, and some things that I even made myself, I realized people get jealous and envy and that if you have something special to you that really makes you happy not to let others get it cause they will destroy it before your very eyes. So yeah life lesson learned and sorry dad I know you worked your butt off to get that gift for me back then and then poof gone. Just know that I appreciate it now even though my things are long gone.

Anyway this was a blast to the past...

Post soon when I got something to write...

Bye for now...