You have no confidence in your body

So I'm not one to wear revealing clothes and no it's not because I don't have confidence in my body or because it is taboo but it's because well for me less does not define confidence. Do I have confidence in myself well yes and no. Yes because I like how I look and I don't care what people think but no cause I hate being looked at, stared at and well whatever those people do when you don't look like everyone else and you walk in a room. Of course I wanna look pretty and who doesn't? Well, feel pretty. I may be thin and a bit insecure chest wise if you catch my drift but you know what it's okay I embrace it. So I don't have assets. I don't have what the "blessed ones" have but that's that's okay and even if I did I doubt I'd show it off. I'm just not that kind of person. So yeah I'm pretty conservative but that doesn't mean that I don't have confidence in myself or that I don't like my body. I can say that although I have a different body shape to as I said the "blessed ones" I do like how I look and I do feel blessed even though I might be lacking what others have. The reason I wouldn't wear revealing clothes is cause I don't want others to see me in that light. I feel that that's either more for myself to see or for the one I am in love with and no one else should see me in such a light. But that's just me. I know it sounds cheesy but it is what it is.

"We don't want to attract flies, what we do want to attract is gentleman..." -my high standards

Post soon...