Full circle

About what I said before about image, perception, reputation, first impressions, the way you present yourself, the way you carry yourself, morals, standards, upbringing, ethics, etiquette, principles, values, reality... reality is being human, making mistakes, failing, messing up, not being perfect, giving into temptation, accepting that you can't please all, not being a people pleaser, doing things for you even if not all are for it, having flaws, going back on thoughts, a change in mindset and possible contradiction, confusion.

We all make mistakes and life doesn't always go as planned but if we do make mistakes I think how to get through it is to admit to them. Not to romanticize them and make like the mistake is an achievement which is what most of society seems to do lately. (This is my opinion so don't get all offended) (times have changed and sometimes for me the world feels upside down) (what was seen as good before is seen as bad now and vice versa). There are so many people out in the world with double standards and there is nothing wrong with not following your own values you set for yourself or with contradicting yourself however admitting that you have double standards and changed your views or contradicted yourself at least shows that you are self aware and can admit to your own mistakes cause you can lie to people but you can't lie to yourself. I know I try to be good but I also have my skeletons.

But I'm not telling anyone how to live their life this is souly for me cause yeah in this book I can be a me, me, I, I, person I mean, the book is called me?? What were you even expecting?

So coming back full circle to what I actually said your image, perception, reputation, first impressions, the way you present yourself, the way you carry yourself, morals, standards, upbringing, ethics, etiquette, principles, values, reality does play a role in how you are seen by others however if you are genuinely a person who has a good reputation and all of the above without doing it to portray yourself that way then you don't really have to worry about how people view you.

Now you don't have to care how people see you but your reputation and other factors does get acknowledged and this will attract certain individuals to you. If you look or act a certain way it draws in certain people. If you are known for something it will draw in certain people. You can be yourself but you also have to remember that there are consequences once you are seen a certain way. So don't complain about the crowd you draw in if you marketed yourself for that crowd. Not that you should think of yourself as a product but what you put out into the universe the universe throws that back to you.

In life some people are famous for genuinely making a good impact on society and some are known for being infamous and making scandals or seen before as being taboo which they somehow play off by glorifying what they did like it was an achievement and saying the common line of no publicity is bad publicity as a means to cover up their scandal or whatever. You can lie to people but you can't lie to yourself that's all I'm gonna say as much as you play it off and not admit to your actions you can't fool yourself.

Anyway basically I'm talking in circles and forgetting what I was supposed to say correctly cause my brain fuzzed up the correct way I was supposed to say this. Lol I'm probably offending someone calling me a prude? Or idk?

Anyway post soon...