The path to enlightenment

I've come to a point where I have become toxic but it took me a while to become a true villain and I have become this way because of the past and the things that people put me through. I just have come to that point where I can't tolerate people and their sh!t ways. Usually I'm polite and understanding but now I realise why should I give people any kindness if they make me feel useless or treat me how I would not treat them. Usually I don't ask to get back anything for my kindness because it would show I have a motive but it's just that I expect it unconsciously... you know do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Just like that saying if I'm kind and helpful I'd just unconsciously expect others to be that way too cause it's how I am but people aren't that way. I know I shouldn't expect and that people are not me but it is an unconscious expectation that just does happen. I don't know it's just that if you treat someone well you expect them to treat you that way too. I see that that's not always the case as some people do not share this thought process and so to make it fair if you treat me like shit I am not going to take it, tolerate it and say that okay they mean to me cause so and so and analyze your whole life cause I want to find out why you are this way no, I used to do that but no more. I'm mean and cruel to those who treat me this way. I will no longer drain myself trying to understand you and justify your ways but instead I no longer give a shit and when you treat me as such I will give you a taste of your own medicine in return. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. So this is my path of becoming a true villain but I'm only giving them the poison they gave me so be careful how you treat me cause I will gladly treat you exactly the way you treat me.

Moving on...

I'll post soon...