Information + Character Background

Moshi moshi!

The video above is suppose to be the different Transformers dimensions the reader is going to be transported and for entertainment. The Japanese/Anime Transformers cartoon such as Victory, Headmasters, and Masterforce will also be where the reader will travel too and it's underrated shows and it doesn't show in this video above⬆️.

Another note I have to make is I am not going to be doing Botbots, Recuse Bots, Rescue Bots Academy, and Cyber missions (I don't do Bayverse). If you're going to ask me why, the reason is that there's not a lot of action of fighting an enemy like Autobot vs Decepticons and stuff. I think of those shows as being very childish with not a lot of fighting and stuff (if you get what I mean).

If you don't like what you're reading/seeing, then keep your personal opinion if you take this as an offense. 

THIS FANFICTION IS MADE FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. IF THERE'S ANYTHING THAT MAKES TOU UNCOMFORTABLE, LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS KINDLY AS MUCH AND I CAN EDIT IT OUT!

Thank you.

(Moving on!)

You are just going to be you my reader. You can customize how you actually want to look like yourself in the comments or wherever you would like to write. Just as long it's appropriate.

~~~
Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Gender: (Your/Gender)

Sexuality: (Your/Sexuality)

Likes: (Your/Likes)

Dislikes: (Your/Dislikes)

Powers: [UNKNOWN]

Species: Human(?)(Design your own character with your imagination)

Personality: Sassy, Funny, Memey, Positive, (Your/Personalities), etc.

Allies: Autobots, Justices, Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Primus, etc.

Enemies: Decepticons, Megatron, Starscream, Sideways(TF Armada), Thrust(TF Armada), Unicron, Rampage(TF Armada), etc.

Background: You are a Transformers Fan (TF Fan) every since you were a little kid. As you grow older, wishing the Transformers to be real, it did happen.

Now that you're in the show, you've always thought that you're just going to go to one of the dimensions to complete through the series then just go home.

But boy...

You had a giant adventure waiting for you.

With the help of people not from the universe you know, powers you've got for the journey, changing the fate of others, you're all set for it.