More than Meets the Eye, Part 2 [I AM ALIVE!!!]

(Y/N's POV)

Cough! Cough! Cough!...

I woke up gagging and spitting out water for air. I felt extremely cold, there was a blanket wrapped around me to preserve the warmth I have left until I can regain myself. "Easy, calm down, you're fine." My friend Quirky reassured me with a back rub.

"Wha..." I croaked since the water gotten into my system as I fainted last time.

Wait,

if I fainted,

then who saved me?

"So, (Y/N), right?" I looked up to see Optimus' who was kneeling down to me with worry. "Are you alright?" He asked.

"Y- Yeah! Totally." I replied, stuttering a bit. 'FRAG! HIS VOICE IS SO DEEP!' I thought, feeling the small blush creeping up to my face. 'NO! STUPID BLUSH! NOT NOW!' I screamed mentally in frustration at the heat on my face. "W- What happened?" I remember I fainted, but now I ended up on land.

"Optimus saved you, he was trying to pull you out of the water, but you weighted like a huge meteorite!" Spike said.

"Ah, I see..." I smiled. 'Do I weigh like a meteorite, or is Spike trying to exaggerate?' I thought to myself. "Who are you?" I pretend I didn't know what's going on here.

"I am Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots, I came here to- "

"Stop those Decepticons that just disappeared away from us before there is a total chaotic planet of war raging on?" I cut him off. 'STUPID! THAT WAS SO RUDE OF YOU!' I slapped myself on a desk multiple times innerly. 'I hope I didn't ruin the plot...'

"Yes."

"We can all help you with that." Quirky said.

"Whose we?" Spike and Sparkplug happened to be there too.

"Us." A small girl piped in. If I stand up, she's up to my upper half of my thigh, completely wearing all black, even a black hoodie too, with some fancy green patterns of lines of elegance and flourish. She had a mask similar to Animalistic's but it was instead a green opened mouth with black teeth. Her hair was tied up into a tall ponytail, black-to-green was mostly her hair color. "Sorry we didn't introduce, I'm Hunter." She replied.

Oh, so that's the last person of those mysterious people.

"And these are my friends, most of them are my family members. This is Tech, my brother." He was surprisingly taller than me if I stood up. He was wearing a short-sleeved sky blue lab coat with a white T-shirt underneath it, he also has some sort of tech-monocle around his left eye. I don't know how long he had this, but there was some sort of holographic interface panel that he always carries.

"Nice to meet you, that was my little sister." And here are my cousins, Animalistic, Quirky, Elemental, and Blue Knight." He gestured to each of his family members with his thumb. "Plus a friend, Astrid." He crossed his arms with a chill face, after hearing 'Astrid' ahem-ing.

"We came here..." She said, trying to find the right words to say it. "...to solve any conflicts that we can help on." Concluding hers and her friends' goal we all nodded in understanding.

~

As the heroes known as the 'Justices' were cleaning up the mess that the Decepticons made, I couldn't help but I have to say mentally that Optimus and Jazz are sparing glances at me secretly...

(Optimus's POV)
(What happened earlier)

As I was trying to pick up the two humans that were stranded underneath the electric tower, this purple girl was able to break the metal to help me. She quickly left to get the others out of the water, and I find it surprising to see the femme didn't stop for a 'you're welcome'.

"What do you mean?! You literally had tha- that- (H/C) person with you!" A red-haired boy who carried a couple of workers with this massive shadow-armor he had put them on land.

"I'm sorry!" A strange green dolphin chirped. "They must've fainted before I even got the chance to get them to land!"

Wait, that was the same person who used to be in Megatron's servo. Quickly, I put the two men on my backs to land, then I quickly went back into the water and dove for them. I saw them sinking deeper in the water slowly and it was a beautiful (boy/girl/person). Quickly shaking out of my thoughts, I reached to (him/her/them) and swiftly and pulled back to the surface. Swimming towards the mini-land, I put them down, and waited for (him/her/them) to move or breathe, but (he/she/they) remained immobile. "Come on! (Y/N)! Wake up! Wake up!" Spike tried to shake (him/her/them) awake, but it was no use.

"Come on! Wake,"

Zrrrt! Zrrrt!

A girl with a cyber-armor rubbed her palms together, creating some sparks. "UPP!!"

KKRRRR-ZRRRTTT!!!

*Splash!*

*COUGH! COUGH! COUGH!...*

If it weren't for that girl, (he/she/they) would've been drowning.

^^^

(Jazz's POV)
(Also what happened earlier.)

As the (boy/girl/person) awakened, I was a bit in a shock of seeing someone very gorgeous. They had a beautiful (H/C) and their personality seemed to be a bit shy, I wonder if I can get them to open out to us. I hope that if I get to talk to (him/her/them) they can open out and we can hang out someday!

But for some reason, this feeling in my spark is stopping me!

-ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛--ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛--ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛--ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛--ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛

-Chapter Secrets! Shh...-

ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛--ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛--ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛-

💙 (Y/N) doesn't want to fall in love because (he/she/they) think (he's/she's/they're) going to ruin the show plot

🤍 Quirky can smell emotions from people (based of Tanjiro's ability from Demon Slayer)

💜 (Y/N) actually weighs somewhat half of the weight of an average meteorite, despite his/her/their slim and fine appearance