Roll for It [Admitting some Truths]

(A/n): I'm here to give a quick apology that author has made random spacing between paragraphs, dialogue, and sound effects, so I'll try to stick to one as possible.

~~

The trip to (Y/n) himself/herself/themselves was rather...silent- like a Soundwave. "I'm guessing you're not the kind to type to talk fleshie?" Frenzy spoke up as (Y/n) had an invisible tick mark in her eyes.

'Nonononononononononononononononono- I can't interact now, just say silent! Everything will be all right! But then...I need to remind them that I do talk- but I can't now! Not around with the enemies...' (Y/n) let out a small grunt to himself/herself/themselves on accident.

"I'll take that as a 'yes' you don't talk." Frenzy replied.

Not looking at the red bot, (Y/n)'s right eye and eyebrow was practically twitching in annoyance as well his/her/their fist being curled up quietly in anger. "Hey Frenzy, I think you're making the fleshie mad."

'No duh! He's making me mad, but the I'm just going to calm myself down, pretend I'm not listening, and stay quiet...' (Y/n) cried to himself/herself/themselves internally. 'I feel like I'm getting bullied personally...'

"Hey, weren't you the one who got beaten up from the fleshie?" His/Her/Their eyes widened and he/she/they began sweating bullets.

'Shootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshootshoot!' (Y/n) felt a chill run up his/her/their spine which made him/her/them shivered. 'Let's hope we get there sooner, I don't want to deal with this...' Already hating the two talking about him/her/them, reluctantly, they arrived just in time.

"Yeah, and I'm...impressed..." Thundercracker admitted as (Y/n) gave the control panel (of where his supposed face is) a confused look.