More than Meets the Eye, Part 1 [Oh Primus! Where did you guys come from?!]

(Y/N)'s POV)

Earlier, I tried to sneak into the battle so I can watch while eating my sandwich too. Apparently, I was hiding in those giant half-cylinder-whatchamacallit-things. As I was watching Megatron and Optimus battling things out, I was in a trance that my sandwich slipped out of my hands quickly.

So I let out a yelp while I was trying to catch my sandwich that kept moving away from me ahead, but I managed to catch, until I felt the unsettling attention from the two Cybertronians. "Well well Prime, it seems that we got an audience." Megatron smirked dangerously that I personally thought it looked hot.

Hey! You can't blame me for being a simp!

Clank!

Megatron quickly punched Optimus's faceplate with a servo before rushing...TOWARDS ME?! "Oh pits NO! NO! NO!" I quickly began to scramble away as fast, jumping and rolling to avoid getting caught (while also keeping my sandwich safe).

Clamp!

"EYO! PUT ME DOWN BUCKET-HEAD!!" I tried to squirm my way out or try anything that those common fanfiction powers (usually electricity), but nothing works as I tried to escape his iron servo.

"Bah..." Optimus groaned a small bit as he tried to soothe the pain on his faceplate. "Put that human down, Megatron." His blue optics were filled with anger and worried of me getting injured.

"Prime, it seems you can't fight if I got a hostage." Megatron presented me towards him as if I was a present. "Now let us harvest energy or I'll crush this organic!"

"Don't hesitate! Shoot him!" I mustered a shout as he flinch a bit from disbelief.

"What?!" Megatron was a bit confuse.

"No!" Optimus shook his helm.

"YES! DO IT!" I yelled.

"Not today!"

Fiwsh!

I was then suddenly teleported(?) out of Megatron's servo, being carried bridal style again. "Did I just do that??" I checked my hands to see if I had powers.

"No hun, I did it." Another femme voice said. She put me down as I looked at her in awe. She was a little bit taller than me if I was on my feet, the only appearance I can make out of her was a dark purple galaxy hooded-cape that covers her whole body. As an accessory, there was a dark blue galaxy headphones that suppose to be communications headphones. I can only see her glowing pupil-less yellow eyes which makes it hard for where she is looking in battle.

"Who are you?" I asked, getting up as she held a left protective arm in front of me.

"My name is Astrid, if we meet again or have a chance, your question will be answered." She glanced at me for a little bit as the two Cybertronians were locked into a battle for a short time before Megatron and his troops were on the air.

"So long Prime, and you too (H/C) human!" Megatron said. "How about a nice swim?!" His arm cannon quickly charged up before  shooting.

Blam! Blam! Blam!

Rrrrr...

The whole place began to shake. "Ah great..." I muttered as the whole place began to slide into the water.

Wait--

I CAN'T SWIM!!

"AH FRAG! I can't swim! Someone help!" I said, trying to get a grip onto the wall until someone's long black-glowing-red scarf hooked me around my upper and lower body. "Hah?!"