More than Meets the Eye, Part 2 [I hate being picked up, sick, and KIDNAPPED!]

(Y/N's POV)

"Okay jaguar, I'm not picking up a fight..." I coughed nervously as I backed up from him, not noticing I bumped into Soundwave.

.:Soundwave, acquired (Y/N).:. He picked me up, not this again!! I've already been picked up two or here times, I just want to stay on the ground!

"STAHP picken me up! I don't like it!" I huffed in annoyance as I tried to squirm out of his grip, but so much for being sick, that didn't help by A LOT.

.:No.:. He replied.

"Please?"

.:No.:.

"Why not?"

.:No.:.

"If you don't have a reason, then let me go."

.:Silence (Y/N).:.

I grumbled mentally as I remained idle in his servos. .:Ravage, enter Teletraan 1, acquire knowledge of Earth's repulsion.:.

"Oh no you don't Sounders!"

*Zip!*

Astrid, who saved me from being inside Megatron's servo took me out again. "Are you alright (Y/N)?" She asked me, only replying with a simple nod. "Good, Tech!" I looked at where the hero who gave me the medicine was. "Go rat out Ravage. I'll handle handsome mask over here." She muttered lowly which I heard. "I'm not a simp."

*Realization*

Wait, she also likes Transformers too?! But I know that the rest of the Justices aren't even and actually interested with Transformers. So that means that Astrid and at least another person likes this.

.:Soundwave; superior...:. He looked down, trying to figure out what to call her. .:Hero; inferior. Rumble, Laserbeak, Frenzy, eject. Keep her occupied...:. Three cassettes shot over out of Soundwave's chestplate of where he keeps his mini-cons. As he used them for a distraction, Soundwave quickly transformed into his alt mode to gather intel of the energy plants around Earth.

"So, you're tying to be a hero wannabe, huh?" Rumble smirked, Astrid glared while putting a protective stance over me.

"Don't make laugh or cry, I'm not afraid to blast you, but I'm afraid to kill you." The heroine's yellow eyes glowered as purple-pink fire erupted from the palms of her hands.

*Fiwsh!*

*Whoosh!*

*Thoom!*

Frenzy tried to knock down the heroine with his hammer-arms, but he missed before getting hit from a purple-pink fire.

*Fwwosh!*

"I don't want to brag, but I can move at the speed of light, and can read your moves." Astrid said, as he quickly brushed off the fire from him.

~~~

The fight went on for probably about 10 minutes, I would've been thinking, 'She can finish them easily! But what's taking so long?!' The truth like she said, is she doesn't want to intentionally kill the mini-cons, but want to damage them enough where they can't move.