Roll for It [Chip getting Chip-napped with (Y/n)]

Today was just a casual day for (Y/n) to play along the episode of 'Roll for It', he/she/they had nothing else to do (other than eating a sandwich) besides watching the show in actual person.

"(Y/n), how many sandwiches have you eaten, because I'm surprised that you aren't showing any symptoms of sickness or anything!" Blue Knight exclaimed. "From what I remembered, this is like- your- 10th sandwich of today- how many calories are you consuming from that and you aren't gaining any weight!" He grabbed his/her/their shoulders and shook him/her/them.

"Hey! You're going to make me drop my sandwich!" (Y/n) respectfully shoved him back to go back finishing his/her/their sandwich. "Look, I am 100% sure that this is none of your concern, it's just a sandwich." He/She/They said with boredom, taking another bite.

"Alright, I was just asking..." He shrugged. "By the way, Spike's going to be picking up Chip, want to-

"Yes!"

"Okay- "

*Nyooommm!!*

Within an instance, (Y/n) dashed to Spike (who's somewhere outside of the Ark, about to pick up Chip) as Blue Knight had a confused and scared stance of the sudden takeoff.

"How is/are he/she/they that fast?!" He practically choke on his own breath as Astrid walked up next to him, indicating she was watching the whole scene.

"He/She/They have the speed of a spreading wildfire." She said.

"What do you mean?" He gave her a curious look as she let out a small chuckle.

I've sensed potential in him/her/them..." The universe heroine's yellow pupil-less eyes squint into slits.

~~~

"So, your name's Chip, am I right? Spike told me a lot about you..." (Y/n) said in the backseat of the car. 'I could've just not talk, but then kids will get confused about my real character personality. Besides, I have to play along.' He/She/They thought, panicking innerly.

"And you must be (Y/n), I've heard from Spike that you said something about not being from this world." Chip said as he/she/they let out a nervous chuckle quietly.

"Well- I- I am not an alien at least. So be glad." He/She/They huffed with his/her/their slightly puffed cheeks. "L- Look," he/she/they paused for a moment. Deciding weather if it's time to tell them the truth of where he/she/they is/are originally from or not. "I...I just sometimes spout out random things t- that might sound weird." (Y/n) sighed, he/she/they let out a quiet disappointed sigh to himself/herself/themselves that couldn't muster up the courage to bring the truth.

Spike, who was listening to what they were talking about, noticed the face of self-disappoint on (Y/n) which made him worried. "(Y/n)? Are you okay?"

"Y- Yeah! I- I'm good! I should've brought a sandwich next time if I get hungry..." He/She/They sulked a little bit as Chip had a visible sweat drop on the left side of his forehead.

"Is/Are he/she/they hungry or...?" He looked to his friend.

"Nah, he/she/they just like eating sandwiches for some reason..." Spike took Chip's question to him which got him wondering why was (Y/n) obsessed with sandwiches.