More than Meets the Eye, Part 2 [Seriously?! WHY CAN'T I ENJOY MY SANDWICH?!]

(Third's POV)

As Spike and (Y/N) rushed back to base, the (boy/girl/person) put the cassette aside on same spot on purpose because (he/she/they) wanted the show to go the way it is. Soon, Spike wanted to know more about the history behind the Autobots.

"Hey, tell us more about Cybertron." Spike said, walking up to Trailbreaker. (Y/N) followed up behind the boy slowly due to being sick from staying underwater.

"What would you like to know?" The mech asked, looking down at the two.

"For one thing, why do you transform into cars and things?" Spike questioned.

"Simple; disguises." Trailbreaker said, now walking away with Spike. "Besides, it sure beats walking."

"Yeah, but how do you do it- ?" He paused to look at the (H/C) person. "Hey, aren't you coming?"

"Nah, I rather rest up than get you sick." Replying with a small cough.

"Alright, see ya!" He waved as they left the Ark.

...

...

...

...

...

...

Now left in silence, (Y/N) was tapping on the ground, trying to figure out what to do. "Oh yeah! I forgot I have my sandwich." (He/She/They) took it out and began chowing down on it quietly. 'Almost forgot that Soundwave's with me.' (Y/N) thought, eating the crust to finish it.

...

...

...

...

'Wait...SOUNDWAVE'S WITH ME!!!' Suddenly and nearly choking on the crust before swallowing, (Y/N) quickly snapped their head back to see where the cassette was left earlier. "Oh no! Where did I leave that handsome?!"

*Realization*

'Wait, WHY DID I CALLED IT/HIM HANDSOME?!' (He/She/They) mentally facepalmed. "If I remember, Soundwave should be-..." (Y/N) stopped as they looked at where he was last time.

*Realization*

'SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!SHOOT!' The (H/C) (boy/girl/person) began to sweat profusely, even though (he/she/they) looked at the spot where Soundwave transformed when no one was there, he had to be somewhere else due to their existence.

Plus, (Y/N) said his name out loud which will probably get Soundwave confused why (he/she/they) knew his designation.

"Aw come on! This cassette likes to move around a lot with it's mixtapes!" (He/She/They) muttered to themselves irritated as they began to jog lightly around the place.

*Bonk!*

"Ouch! What in the name of-AH!" (Y/N) let out a choke of shock as (he/she/they) (was/were) suddenly picked up and tossed pretty hard.