Fire in the Sky [Realization hasn't Jetfire Yet. Time to Escape- AHH!]

The three arrived being held captive by Skyfire, right before he gave them to Starscream.

"Excellent Skyfire, these three Autobot sympathizers may prove useful to our cause." Megatron said to him who was peaking through the hole. "Deal with them Starscream." He said as Sparkplug and Spike were struggling, and (Y/n) was just chilling.

'I kind of wonder if Jetfire even thinks if the Decepticons were good, right after Starscream just tossed us in...' (Y/n) thought. The three were tossed a bit roughly as the two males tumble, (Y/n) just slid across after landing on his/her/their behind. "Well, that was a bit unexpected..." He/She/They muttered. Starscream then used the null ray to melt the ice down from the ceiling, making a cage jail style. 'Starscream forgot to cover the sides with the giant gaps...' (Y/n) looked back at the exit then at Spike and Sparkplug. 'Perhaps I can wait or just leave and warn the Autobots, or just sit here like a sitting duck.'

"You won't get away with this Decepticon." Sparkplug said.

"Decepticons." (Y/n) corrected. "There's more than one."

"Optimus Prime will save us!" Spike added.

"I promise the Earth creatures no harm would come to them." Jetfire tried to reason to let them go. He doesn't really know what's going on after he was uncovered from ice.

"Yeah! We're practically small boltheads!" (Y/n) commented. "He's got a point, honestly."

"(Y/n), which side are you on?" Sparkplug was a bit concerned for him/her/them of switching sides.

"I'm saying the truths, perhaps trying to get us, I don't know." He/She/They shrugged.

"Like that human boy/girl/person said. This is wrong." Jetfire said.

"Then you overstepped your authority." Megatron turned to him. Personally, (Y/n) wanna kick his aft because he/she/they won't let that side.

"Who are you, to offer safety to our enemies, Skyfire?" Starscream asked.

"E...Enemies? But they're my friends." Jetfire tried to reach in.

"Jetfire! We just literally met you! And second, you tried to attack us practically..." (Y/n) didn't know how some logic works in the show, but he'll/she'll/they'll have to go with the flow for now.

"Do not interfere!"

*Pew!*

Starscream shot Jetfire's hand as he retracted back with pain. "Hey! I thought you two were friends!" (Y/n) said.

"So you do know something, human!" Megatron turned to face (Y/n). 

"(Y/n), what's going on...?" Spike was in fear and shock, but mostly in pure confusion. "H-...How do you know ALL of this?!" 

"Spike, I don't everything. I'm just guessing things!" (Y/n) shrugged. 'Too close, I would've been darned if they discover I'm not from this world...' He/She/They sweat dropped. 'I have pity for you Jetfire/Skyfire...' The boy/girl/person cast a sad but pitiful look for him who was lost in confusion. 'Maybe... I can try explain to Jetfire...'