More than Meets the Eye, Part 3 [Insults that lead to Physical Pain (maybe)]

*Crackle. Crackle...*

(Y/n) groaned in pain as his/her/their consciousness was coming back. Eventually he/she/they was/were was greeted with a sight of a road surrounded by a plain desert. In front of him/her/them, there was a SUV that was flipped over, burning. Along with it, there were four or 5 military-like trucks surrounding the vehicle. There were even some people wearing strange dark green suits with googles.

Then everything went black.

*BANG!*

"(Y/N)!!? Are you okay?!" Elemental slapped him/her/them awake, as the (h/c) boy/girl/person clutched their left cheek that burned.

"OW! Yes! What happened?!" He/She/They coughed and jolted from the sudden intrude force on the cheek.

"It seems that we're buried underneath. The explosion went off before we even had the chance to escape." Bumblebee said in the dark.

"Well, we at least have Elemental as a flashlight for us." Sparkplug gestured to the fire dancing in her left hand.

"And I am glad to also earthbend." Elemental said, stomping on the ground as the rocks shot out of their way of the exit.

*Thoom!*

The rocks literally flew before crashing. "I found them! Over here!" Jazz said, peering through the hole that was created from the heroine.

"It's more like that you found us..." Elemental muttered to herself. The four were pulled out of the hole from Ratchet and Jazz. The heroine only simply climbed out of the hole along with (Y/n) following behind her.

"Big sis! I thought you weren't going to make it out!" Quirky ran up to hug her sister who's almost the same height as her, just a bit shorter.

"Are you girls- twins?" (Y/n) asked, seeing them being close to height similarities.

"Nope. We're not. But there was this one time we were mistaken for twins." Elemental shrugged it off. "Let's just get back to everyone else." The trio went to where most of the Autobots and Supers have gathered around.

"Thanks to you four, the Decepticons are finished." Optimus said.

"Well we were almost finished too." Bumblebee said.

"Wheeljack wasn't kidding when he said it'll blow in 60 seconds." Sparkplug added.

"59.99 seconds to be exact." The inventor bot explained.

"Wait, so is it 60 seconds or 59.99 seconds???" Elemental sweat dropped with a funny look of confusion that some bots around her giggled. "W- What's so funny...?" Her cheeks began to glow pink of embarrassment.

"I'll go for 60 seconds." (Y/n) whispered to her.

"With the Decepticons buried underneath all that rock, we can resume our search for the resources we need." Optimus said.

"And we can return to Cybertron?" Mirage asked a little bit childishly.

"Very soon Mirage, very soon." The leader of the Autobots said.