Filler Chapter [What is this...?]

I had nothing else to do and that the reader is going to stay at base for the whole time, so I decided to give you a filler chapter for the story.

Enjoy!

~~~

(Y/n) felt super and entirely bored, just sitting at base and doing nothing at all. It was only for safety since Astrid instructed him/her/them to stay behind since she figured he/she/they had all the knowledge about the future and Transformers cartoons.

And he/she/they is/are glad about! Sort of...

He/She/They wanted to join in the action and fight with the Transformers. It will be pretty fun seeing their priceless faces as he/she/they knew how the whole situation will be executed.

But at the same time, everything cost with a price.

He/She/They would had to explain that they weren't from here. It'll make him/her/them an easier target and ontop of that, if he/she/they die in there, who knows if it's possible to come back to life.

(Y/n) sighing and thinking about the frustrations he'll/she'll/they'll come across soon, he/she/they got up to just walk around, until...

*Ting!*

"Hmm??" (Y/n) turned at the small twinkle of light in the corner of his/her/their eye. "What's this... ?" As the (h/c) boy/girl/person walked over to where Teletraan I usually rests there. The photo was at least not on any buttons that he/she/they can activate/deactivate something, but (Y/n) was a bit short to reach it since Teletraan is somewhat about 1 (Y/N) height taller than him/her/them.

So (Y/n) simply got a couple of boxes and stack to make a staircase of some sort.

His/Her/Their hand reached over the panel and snag the photo, to (Y/n)'s shock, it was a girl around her 20s that came from a modern timeline, just like him/her/them.

(Art made from Picrew

(Art made from Picrew.me!)

'There was another person here before me?! ... but why?' (Y/n) thought until they caught a whiff of a smell that smelled like (Favorite/Scent) behind the photo. Flipping it over to the blank white side with writing that gave (Y/n) a lot of mixed feelings.

It read, 'Picture taken: 9-17-1984.' There was also a little note saying about who this girl is. 'To all Transformers who's reading this, Nix (L/n) isn't going to stay in this place forever. Peace out...'