Prologue

(A/N)

I accidentally deleted the chapters when I wanted to remove some unnecessary chapters I didn't want. But no, it apparently deleted everything I worked hard on, I'm using the Wattpad app, so it hits different. I'm going to make the Prologue shorter than it is.

Let's get back to the story now...

~+~

Ugh! Come on! This is the third time my TV has been blacking out!" (Y/N) just got back from school, and now (he/she/they) are on summer break. Now their TV has been stop working because it has a reason that can't be explained. "You know," (he/she/they) said to themselves. "I wish I was just part of every single Transformer shows, even the Japanese ones. I love their anime voices...!" Mumbling quietly, (he/she/they) turned themselves over to face the pillow wall couch and slept, pulling a (F/C) blanket over her body.

~

Zrrt!

Zrrt!

Zrrt!

"What the?!" (Y/N) snapped her heard towards the Tv which began to glitch and fizz sparks. "Oh what?—!"

Boom!

Vrrrrrrrr!!!!

Suddenly, the TV began slowly sucking the human (boy/girl/person) inside while the screen began to glitch into random moments from every single Transformers show and anime series of them. "This wasn't suppose to happen!!" (Y/N) screamed, getting fully thrown into the world of static and Transformers glitching in there too.

~~~

"...Ooooohhh..!! This is what I not want to happened...!" (Y/N) suddenly finding (his/her/their) head pounding and world spinning clutched her head to try and ease the pain. "Wait a darn minute..." Smelling the air filled with salt water and some oil, they took a quick look at their surroundings. Quickly standing up the area was a bit wet from the nearby ocean. There was the smell of metal too, and there's a large boat, sort of like the Titanic but it isn't. "Why the actual fu-"

"Ahem, excuse me, are you lost?"

"Wha-?" Snapping (his/her/their) head towards the sudden voice, an appearance was made to be the one and only...

"Are you lost?" Spike repeated the question as (he/she/they) sweat dropped and began to fangirl internally.

'OH MY PRIMUS! I'M IN TRANSFORMERS! SPIKE IS REAL HERE! OMP OMP OMP OMP OMP OMP OMP—' (He/She/They) were snapped out of thoughts as he spoke again.

"Are, you, lost?" He repeated more slowly, unsure if (he/she/they) can process of what's he saying.

"Ah-! Yes! I'm alright!" (Y/N) blushed a little bit of embarrassment. "I guess you can say I was wondering over here last night, and I think someone knocked me out, but...I don't really know what happened..." (He/She/They) got a little nervous of telling a lie, and more nervous of accidentally saying something that will ruin the timeline of the show.

"It's alright, you can stay with me for a bit, unless I get my dad's permission..." He sweat dropped. "Well anyways—"

"Give me a hand, Spike! We got to raise this! Push it out!" Sparkplug called out to him.

"Right dad, I'll get the baler!" He disappeared quickly, leaving a confused (Y/N) not knowing what to do.

"Well then," (He/She/They) began. "I'll guess I can—..."

"Hey, you there." Sparkplug walked up to (him/her/them). "I haven't seen you around before, you must met my son. I've heard you talking to him." He was a bit sketchy of seeing another person, and they don't look like they belong into a timeline. But then again, they're also human being like them. "So, if you're wondering where to go, you can stay with us." Sparkplug smiled gently as (Y/N) mentally sighed in relief.

'Oh! Thank you Spike! You're a real lifesaver!' (He/She/They) thought with full relief before (his/her/their) stomach grumbled in hunger.

Grrrr...

"Well, since you're new here, have a sandwich, I packed an extra before going to work so I can share one with my son." Sparkplug handed (him/her/them) one as they opened the foil and began munching on it happily.

'Food required; sandwich! Task completed!' She thought happily.

~~~

Sooner or later, as (Y/N) was eating (his/her/their) sandwich while watching Spike and Sparkplug work with the other worker. Just then, (he/she/they) realized that this is the exact moment of when the robots make their first appearance.

"...Dive! Dive!"

-ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛--ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛--ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛--ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛--ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛
-Chapter Secrets! Shh...-
ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛--ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛--ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛-

💙 Spike was actually surprise to see a random stranger appearing on the dock out of nowhere, but he secretly kept it to himself

🤍 Sparkplug was actually curious to see who he was talking to, and so he asked another worker to take over his job as he tried to find that person which is you

💜 Not only the Decepticons were after the Energon, they were also investigating a sudden energy portal that appeared pj the dock