More than Meets the Eye, Part 1 [New People who are Saviors]

'Already?! But...my sandwich!' (Y/N) looked at the food that is incompletely eaten up sadly. 'Oh well...BUT I'M NOT GOING TO LET IT GO TO WASTE!'

"Look! Up there!" Sparkplug pointed to the flying Decepticons.

Just as the (Hair/Color) (boy/girl/person) was about to take another bite, Spike pulled (him/her/them) aside where the others were watching the cons landing on the dock.

Fwoosh!

Thud!

Megatron was the first one to land in front of everyone. "What is it?!" Sparkplug nudged his son as if he knows the answers.

"What are they?!" Spike emphasized his question.

'They are a bunch of jerks from a faction who are in a war far from another galaxy and home planet.' (Y/N) wanted to say that out loud, but (he/she/they) knew that if (he/she/they) blurt it out, it'll ruin the timeline of the cartoon.

Clank! Conk! Bonk!...

"Everyone! Come on!" A random worker shouted. Him and three other workers began to metal props at 'Bucket Lord' (in which (Y/N) likes to call him that), but their efforts were futile.

Clank! Clank! Clank! Bonk!...

(Y/N) was watching in the background, quietly laughing with amusement, while eating her sandwich. 'If I was laughing, then I'm going to be the first one to die in this show...' (He/She/They) thought to (himself/herself/themselves), taking another bite of (his/her/their) food.

Megatron, annoyed of getting smacked from the humans' props, he simply picked up a metal pole from a pile of them and toss it to the four workers.

Clank!

Rrrr...

The four workers tired to run away from the incoming pipe, but in the end they got smacked from it and splashed into the water loudly.

Splash!

...

Slosh...

Suddenly, four water tentacles from the sea water rose up and placed the workers safely, leaving them in shock and confusion. 'What the frag?! This wasn't suppose happen in the show!!' (Y/N) thought with huge disbelief, never seeing the scene like that.

Fwish!

Underneath the dock (where the workers fell earlier), a girl suddenly flew over the ledge and landed. She seemed she was in her teens (around 13 or 15 years old), having a sassy and sarcastic personality. Her eye color was pure purple, her clothing was a slightly transparent yellow-to-purple gradient dress with thin transparent white striped on there. Her breast was mostly covered from the pure purple part of her dress. The legs were mostly covered with a metal foot and knee guarding, alongside with metal shoulder guarding too. She also had gloves, the top of her palm was partly exposed in an upside down v-shape. Finally her purple-to-black gradient hair was tied up into a thick and long ponytail. "Jeez, I can't believe I'm doing this..." She muttered in disappointment and annoyance.

Out of curiosity, the (H/C) (boy/girl/person) approached the new comer who wasn't in the show at all. "Excuse me, do I know you?" (Y/N) sweat dropped a small bit at her.

"Does it look like?" She retorted, a bit irritated. "I don't even know you at all." She gestured with a finger.

'Wow, how rude...' (He/She/They) thought, eating her sandwich.