More than Meets the Eye, Part 1 [The Savior's Confusion]

(Quirky's POV)

That was truly strange, I never see a person like them before in the Transformers show. I should've ask their name first so I don't have to call them '(H/C) person' and stuff.

What's even more strange is the fact of how I ended up in the show with my friends too.

My six other friends and I, (one of them lives in the Philippines) we're just chilling out in the living room, doing nothing. Some of us were playing with our powers we got.

My sister Jade has elemental powers, allowing her to bend the four basic elements, water, earth, fire, and air with her will. She is a little bit taller than me (5'4.5) and I'm so close to pass her height. Her personality can be a little bit sarcastic, easily angered, and sometimes be a bit sassy. But she at least cares, that's for sure.

Another cousin of mine named Tyler, he can control the shadows, and control his scarf like Aizawa from the My Hero Academia show. He's also chill as his brother, caring too, but with his dead-panned voice most of the time, it's a bit hard to tell.

A friend named Lunaria Star, has the power of galaxy and extraterrestrial stuff that there are too many to explain. She's super calm, and can be resourceful by predicting the future with her future foresight.

Youngest cousin Hope has similar powers like Tyler, except she's the complete opposite of it which is Ancestral Spirit. Very exciting, sassy, and a bit out of control. She's loving and likes dogs.

Finally, oldest cousin Tech has the ability to control technology. He can hack and code things with his powers, what he can also do is create gadgets and suits for us. Very busy and occupied, he can be a bit stubborn, but he cares.

As for me, I'm going to explain it later after this battle is over.

"Quirky to all, is most of the people evacuated?" I asked through my comm.

.:Blue Knight reporting! Yes ma'am! What's sup?:. My cousin Blue Knight replied.

"We need to protect the Energon now."

His actual name is Sky Blue. His ability is summon weaponry whether it is small or big blades and/or guns such as that. He can be chill and busy sometimes. He can actually cook which is pretty amazing, so that's why he's my favorite.

His appearance is epic, but it depends on what others sees. He has short black-to-blue gradient hair with small white-dotted highlights. He wears a blue visor and a dark turquoise battle mask (his favorite color is blue). There's a small cape over his body which he wears so no one can determine what his attack will be. Along on his black-bodysuit he wears, there are boot, knee, shoulder, wrist, and neck guard (around his cape) to protect him. He has a belt for his explosive weapons and he has a stretched-diamond-shape-like wings, three of them are on each side, patterned with two black wings and a blue in the middle.

"So, that's the Energon?" The knight hero asked, running up beside me, pointing to those multicolor glowing boxes.

"You got that right."

"Thanks."

"Hey! Get away from here- ?!" Prowl saw us running up to them, but he was confuse on either what were doing or who are we.

But I think it's both.

"AIIYAAAA!!!!" Blue Knight let out a battle cry, throwing a couple of huge large blades.

(Art not authors!)

FWISH!

THUD! THUD!

BAM!

One of his swords managed to land on one of the Energon and the purple seeker's shoulderplate. The one landed on the Energon exploded, making the two Decepticons flee away from the two Autobots known as Prowl and Jazz who began to fire on them. "YES! Get outta you cons!" I cheered.

"Yas! You cons da failure..." Blue Knight spoke in his Vietnamese accent and began talking trash about them in a funny way I was laughing my head off.

"Hey! You two!" Jazz walked over to us. "You seem to play things real smoother than us, names Jazz lil' kids." He smirked.

"Jazz! Focus!" Prowl scolded at him.

"EYO! PUT ME DOWN BUCKET-HEAD!"

'(H/C) person?!' I thought, snapping my heads towards the source of the sound using my Super-Hearing. What have they gotten themselves into?!

Whoosh!

Suddenly, I saw a dark purple galaxy hooded-cape dashing by me quickly. 'Thanks Sista, now that you got the situation taken care of, I can help the others.' I thought, slapping Starscream with another explosive.

-ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛--ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛--ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛--ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛--ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛
-Chapter Secrets! Shh...-
ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛--ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛--ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛-

💙 Jazz likes Quirky and Blue Knight because he thought they were adorable little children being actual heroes

🤍 (Y/N) secretly watched the battle in a safe distance while also eating her sandwich

💜 The dark purple galaxy hooded-cape hero knew what was going to happen to (Y/N) since she has the ability to read the future