More than Meets the Eye, Part 2 [Odd Dreams? Ratchet's in Love?!]

(Y/N's POV)

~DREAM(?)~

I wake up to the sounds of a just a monotone buzz in a white room. There was a light over my head and I felt my body stuck onto a white bed or something. My vision was a total blur, I could only see a little bit white glow and some colors everywhere I turned.

"Sweetie? Are you ready for your blood-transplant?" A female voice said to me, I could feel their hand squeezing my own tightly. My voice didn't come out as I wanted to say, but someone else kind of did it for me.

"I guess so mommy..." Which I am assuming is my younger me reply to my mom in the dream(?).

"(He/She/They)'ll be fine dear, we just need to hope for the best that (he/she/they)'ll live throughout this." A male voice said.

"Are you sure?" The female voice asked unsurely. "Honey? Are you sure about this? (Y/N)'s only 6 years old! I'm starting to doubt that someone this young can make through the blood transplant..."

WHAT?!

SURGERY?!

WHAT THE FRAG IS GOING ON?!

*Click!*

A doctor walked in the room through a door with a simple click with other doctors. But there was at least one that particularly stood out to me. It was a bit difficult for me to see how he looked like due to the blurs. What I can only make out of, is that he had a muscular frame as if he worked in the military. He had a complete shaved dark grey hair with a blue doctor's mask and surgical glasses. "Mrs. and Mr....Nix." He paused there for a moment as if he almost forgot what to say. "We will began this soon, so please step out of the room while we perform..." The doctor(?) looked at my father who tightly gripped onto my mom's hand. He was squeezing it hard that the mom looked at him and reassured him, I think.

So much for those stupid blurs!

"...this perilous operation." He completed with a sigh, I noticed the slight change in his tone before it went back to normal.

Oddly, it sounds super familiar...

"Thank you Doctor Pawn." My parents nodded and quickly left the room hastily.

*Click!*

*Click!*

As they left through the room, they locked the door to perform the surgery quietly. "Now then," Doctor Pawn turned towards me as one of the other doctors got out a needle with the sleep juice fluid inside. "It's about time we get this project done..."

...!?

WHAT?!

SINCE WHEN?!

THIS HAS TO BE A DREAM! THIS CAN'T BE TOO REAL! TOO REAL! AND TOO CLICHÉ TO BE HAPPENING TO ME!

The other doctors got out more needles and other tools that were absolutely NOT and even part of blood transplant surgery.

I let out an inaudible scream as I felt the needle puncturing my skin as the fluid was inject into me.

~END OF DREAM(?)~

"...AH!!!!" I woke with a cold sweat and myself screaming for Primus' knows how long.

*BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!*

"F.B.I OPEN UP!!!"

*BAM!*