✨1.5K Reads Special🤩

Alright, welcome to this page where you learn some small secret about Author's book creating!

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━┓

✮✪✧★✵

┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━┛

1. The origins of this book

When I first rejoin Wattpad (since I've got kicked out before), I went to browse around stories most of time. No motivation of writing at all. I then came across a TFP (Transformers Prime) fanfiction made by @Detectivegel . I read all their chapters, and it was so awesome, I felt a small spark of motivation which driven me towards writing.

At first, I began writing a TFP fanficiton on my Quotev.com account, then I lost motivation. Later on, I regained it and began rewriting it, but then I lost it again.

I stopped writing for quite sometime, I then began watching other Transformers shows (minus Bayverse, Gobots, Cyber Missions, and Botbots), I found them awesome, and it's saddens me to see some of them underrated.

I then had this thought of writing the impossible no one has ever done, but I never found the motivation for it, it was just an idea. Until I realize that I have a certain amount of time before I pass away, I thought, 'Write it whole you still can and be in Wattpad's Transformers Fanfiction Greatest History!'

So that's how it came up.

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━┓

✮✪✧★✵

┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━┛

2. How I make my own book covers.

It's a bit hard (in my opinion) to find great covers for my story like this. Sometimes, I see book covers that do not relate to the title (sometimes). If you don't know what I mean, let me explain it.

Take my story, 'Mystery of Sparks and Bonds' for example. Although my book title matches with the cover (which is said in there), there is no Transformers related images of it. Like you don't see Autobot Insignia, Decepticon Insignia, G.H.O.S.T, and etc. 

Basically, I find what's the most suitable cover that can describe the main character of the story. Usually, it will mostly be like personality, foreshadowing, something that the character has inside them, something the character has find, little Easter eggs, the goal of the story, etc.

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━┓

✮✪✧★✵

┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━┛

3. What I use to make them.

I used an app called 'Book Covers'! I'm not joking, it's the real deal. You can download it, and most of the basics are free! There are some premium you can buy (if you want to), but I'm able to make the book covers without using the premium. 

Before I use Book Covers, I also use IbixPaint for editing and shading characters. I sometimes use Gacha Club (since I'm a terrible artist with drawing anime and stuff) to make the character of the story which can be put on the title sometimes.