Fire in the Sky [Warm Heart, Icy Actions ]

(𝐀/𝐧): 𝐈 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐈 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 '𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐫'. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐢𝐬/𝐡𝐞𝐫/𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤(s) (𝐈𝐃𝐊 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥, 𝐬𝐨 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦).

~~

After a about two weeks and so, (Y/n) has completely recovered from his/her/their head damage when stopping the Decepticons. "Morning (Y/n)." Elemental greeted as the boy/girl/person walked out of the room looking the same (without injuries shown).

"Morning sista." He/She/They smiled as she let out a small huff.

"... good morning. I see that my sister must've taught you that..." She let out a small grumble.

"Actually, I taught it myself." He/She/They smiled.

"... you really are a bit similar to my sister." She huffily said before leaving as she ate a grilled cheese sandwich. "Here." She grabbed (Y/n)'s arm as she gently, but forcefully dragged him/her/them over to a her room that they made while recovering.

"What are you doing?" He/She/They asked, once entering the room and Elemental closing and locking the door.

"I'm getting you dress up for something... warm." She said, looking through her closet of many warm clothing before taking out some of them. "Here, I'm not an expert in fashion, but I hope this makes you comfortable." She handed the clothes over to him/her/them before unlocking the door and exiting. "Just come out when you're finish." She said.

"Hmm..." He/She/They hummed, seeing the comfortable outfits.

~

Elemental hummed in tune as she waited directly outside of the door for (Y/n).

*Click!*

The door opened as it unveil (Y/n) in very comfortable winter clothes.
{This is the clothing you are currently wearing for a snowy place! This is Version 1!⬇️}