More than Meets the Eye, Part 2 [A Rhodochrosite Recalls/Heeeeresss Trouble!]

A/N: I decided I'll try to do third person only since there are so many characters in this generation to have perspective.

But overall, enjoy!

~~~

(Third POV)

(Y/n) does not know how long has it been, but he/she/they swear to Primus that working out to defend for (him/her/their) (self/selves) it sure tiring! (Y/n) heaved and puffed as he/she/they can feel and hear Tech observing their frame as he/she/they practiced dueling with Quirky to learn how to defend. "Break time! Have some food..." Quirky handed him/her/them one of those anime aesthetic foods sandwiches.

As (Y/n) was feasting on her food, Quirky walked up to Tech to talk to him

"So, any signs of anything unusual?" She asked.

"Well (Y/n) hasn't even sweat, but his/her/their health remains the same. Since we're in the dessert and there's probably an AC that is not running on, (Y/n) should've been sweating by now." Tech said. "He/She/They have a high heat tolerance, possibly than the Cybertronians and other humans who trained to suppress high heat." Tech said, writing down his newfound information on his panel.

" Tech said, writing down his newfound information on his panel

Hmm. That seems to be pretty normal for him/her/them. If any unusual abnormalities appear, then we need to talk privately with the others." The creation huffed as Tech nodded in understanding.

"Yes- yes, now I must attend to my business of me being- me." He let out a sigh.

"Hmm? What are you two talking about?" (Y/n) asked.

"Nothing!" Thy male with his tech-monocle adjust the eye prop back to it's place after being startled. "We were talking about- uh..." He sweat dropped, trying to think of something made up that (Y/n) can buy their excuse.

"Sandwiches!" Quirky snapped her index and thumb.

"Oh, as in how I devoured all 10 of them in 12 minutes?" He/She/They held an empty basket of it up.