Fire on the Mountain [Sleeping through Actions!]

A/n: I am so sorry if I didn't update sooner. High school is challenging and is stopping me and my motivation for writing this story. So I'm trying my best to update this.

~

It was just another causal day for Decepticons to do anything bad that can happen as the Autobots were watching over them. 

(Y/n), since he/she/they were bored out of their mind, was/were practically sitting wrapped around in a large patterned-dove blanket. "How long have you been cooped up in there?" Hunter poked the lump as (Y/n) let out a tired sigh and flopped.

"About... I don't know..." He/She/They rasped out, sounding very exhausted along with his/her/their eyes being a bit droopy.

"...Did you stayed up late last night?" Tech was a bit worried that (Y/n) was sleep-deprived.

"I didn't... I was trying to sleep..." He/She/They gave a tired look that looked like he/she/they had an intention to murder someone. "The song Caramelldansen was stuck in my head for seven hours of my sleep, I went to sleep at 10:00 PM. If you count, then I was able to finally sleep at 5:00 in the morning." His/Her/Their right eye twitched with exhaustion as he/she/they struggled to keep them open. 

"(Y/n)- just sleep before I forcefully make you with my bare hands." Elemental held up her fists as Quirky sweat dropped.

"I-I don't think that is really necessary..." She chuckled nervously at her sister. 

"Shush. I will knock you out like (Y/n)." She grumbled a little bit.

"...Try me big sis- !!?"

*WHACK!*

*Boom!*

The moment Elemental vagus-nerved her as the screen suddenly flashed orange and white, indicating an explosion has happened. "My eyes are going to be stinging for an eternity..." Elemental blink as she tried to adjust her eyes.

"Whatever, I'm going to sleep so I don't have to bare constant flashing lights..." (Y/n) trailed off as he/she/they flopped onto his/her/their side right next to a knocked out Quirky. "Wake me up if something interesting happens... like Skyfire/Jetfire..." And with that, he/she/they snoozed away.

~

Once more, (Y/n) has awoken in a blurred dreamscape that seems to show some story happening in strange order. 

This time, he/she/they have awoken up, standing in a room of where the sick patients usually stays. "How the fudge cakes did I get here?" He/She/They muttered, looking around before his/her/their eyes caught a glimpse of only two people in the room on a cot. They had a heart monitor and vials around them, trying to keep them alive.

"Are momma and papa going to make it?" A small child up to his/her/their shin asked a man wearing a suit. The details weren't really cleared out as much. It was blurry and it caused the other colors to mix in with each other. But at least the child did have (h/c).