Fire in the Sky [Kick some Afts, Jetfire!]

(Y/n) groaned as his/her/their vision began to clear up. "Ow..." He/She/They hissed as he/she/they rubbed his/her/their head. 

"(Y/n)! You're alive!" Spike rushed to hug him/her/them as he/she/they let out a small cough. 

"Yeah- you're beginning to kill me once more!" (Y/n) managed to wheeze out as he quickly backed off. 

"Sorry."

"It's alright." He/She/They groaned as he/she/they got up a bit wobbly. "Whoa... !" (Y/n) squeaked before he/she/they were caught from Bumblebee. "Thanks. I got to be careful when getting up next time..." 

"Do you need help to walk?" Jazz asked, worrying for the (h/c) boy/girl/person. 

"No, I am doing just fine- Ack!"

Thud!

Ironically, (Y/n) just landed on his/her/stomach on the ice. "Ow... I suppose so..." He/She/They grumbled a little bit, knowing that he/she/they can walk by himself/herself/themselves.

~~~

Later, everyone was outside, watching Ratchet preparing Jetfire (AKA Skyfire) who was on the snowy ground. "How is Skyfire, Ratchet?" Optimus asked.

"Not good," he replied. "He was badly damaged." 

"I don't get it." Cliffjumper said. "Why would repair a Decepticon." Practically, everyone was fired from the giant Cybertronian that could have almost ended their days. 

"Cliffjumper," (Y/n) began. "Let's just say he knew too much of what was going on now." He/She/They explained to him.

"Yes! He tried to save us." Hound added. 

"And Starscream blasted him for it!" Ratchet exclaimed, finding that a bit outrageous. He closed the panel, submitting his work. "Well, that's all I can do for. Now it's a matter of time and luck." He said. 

(Y/n) wasn't paying attention to the scene anymore as he/she/they looked up to see Laserbeak hovering above everyone. He was ending out invisible wavelengths to alarm Megatron. "Where are you looking at?" Sparkplug noticed him/her/them staring out in space by looking up.

"Oh- it's nothing." He/She/They replied rather quickly. 'Did I just practically lie to keep the plot from being ruined?' (Y/n) questioned himself/herself/themself since he/she/they just realized what spewed out of his/her/their mouth. 'I definitely did, but then I at least do not have to go through questions about my great sense of danger I can smell. Figuratively...' He/She/They thought.

"Alright... whatever you say." Sparkplug said.