More than Meets the Eye, Part 2 [Let's go save the Dam!]

(Third POV)

"Well there's your answer Prowl." Optimus boldly said. "Autobots, into the air!" They leapt into the air, but the Justices remained where they stood because they were on guard outside.

Well- Except for Tech and Quirky because they're helping Hound out to get Frenzy- er- Rumble...Wait- Never mind! It's too complicated to explain who's who.

I'll just go what the show said. (Rumble = Purple Bot and Frenzy = Red bot.)

Right now, I was just right next to Spike, standing there dumbfounded as I ate another sandwich. "(Y/N), how many sandwiches have you eaten?" He blinked.

"I don't know, I'm just hungry." I replied, eating it. "So, what are we basically doing here at this point?" I realized that Spike didn't really do much as we sat in the sidelines.

"I have no idea (Y/N), I guess we just wait until the river's water has calm down..."

"Yeah, I am going to keep my distance from it..." I said, taking a few steps back from the edges of the land.

"Huh? You don't like water at all?" Spike blinked.

"WHAT-?! Of course I don't-! I mean- I do and don't! I just don't like deep water because I can't swim!" My explanation startled him a bit that he almost slipped into the river. "Eek! Sorry Spike!" I chuckled nervously as I pulled him back away from the currents. "I don't like being near water..." I explained calmly, chucking nervously.

I actually hate swimming in water...

"Oh, I see. Let's back up so we do not have to worry too much." Spike said.

*Thoom!*

Out of the blue, I saw a pure white laser shooting out of the factory's side. It was able to make a hole, but at least the place didn't exploded into nothing. 

"That was unexpected..."

Well no duh! This was not even part of the show-

...

Wait. You don't even know this is a show we are all in- mostly me and those seven other people.

"Yeah, it was..." I muttered, agreeing what Spike said.

*Ka-Boom!*

As another explosion erupted, I saw Optimus Prime tackling Bucket-head out of a random open door or whatever that was called. The two began to fight as I stood right next to Spike and grabbed a hold of him to ensure he would not fall into the river from that little purple jerk. 

"Stay there. I do not want you to get hurt." I found myself blushing a little bit as Spike's cheeks had a very small tint of pink. "Ah-! I'm sorry! Are you okay?! You're- You're- You're turning pink!" I exclaimed as he let out a small chuckle. 

"Don't worry. It's fine." He replied.

*Splash!*

Rumble came out of the water with ease, and no sight of Hound was there. Ironically, after I specifically TOLD Spike to wait, he didn't.

This idiot-

"Hey where's Hound?!" He asked Rumble.

*Fwish!*

Out of heroic instincts, I rushed in and grabbed his collar and pulled him back strongly that he was practically off the ground. I gave Rumble a glare as he looked at me a bit in shock for a moment that I was quick to grab Spike before he was even backhanded from him.

Oddly, I have a feeling there was another reason he is also shock as if I had super-strength (which I think I did). "Spike, I told you to stay!" I grumbled a little bit as I set him down.

Once again, he did not listen. 

WHAT IS THIS IDIOT DOING?!

Facepalming at him, I had to rush over to where he was again, and literally tear them apart from ripping each other into pieces. "Spike! You can calm down now- ! HCK!" I began to choke again as Rumble grabbed my neck, leaving Spike in a bit of disbelief. "It's fine Spike! I can handle this!" I reassured him by glaring at him with a smile. 

I know it doesn't sound that reassuring, but he won't listen to me, so I have to make sure he remains from where he currently is.

*Splash!*

I looked at the river to see Optimus trying to tread himself above water of the river. "Optimus! Hang on! The others will get you!" I tried to squirm out of Rumble's grip, but it seemed to tighten up on me. My feet were off the ground, and I didn't have much strength to kick due to the lack of oxygen.

"You are not going anywhere human, Megatron wants you." The purple mini-con smirked, I felt something else than just anger rising up in me.

"Not to day..." I growled. I quickly swung my right leg in the air, enough that I kicked Rumble's arm which caused him to fly a few feet above in the air before landing roughly.

Crash!

Jeez! How am I that strong?! 

"(Y/N)!" Spike rushed up to me with worry and some shock through his eyes. "Are you okay? I tried to help you, but that- that- jerk pushed me down, how were you able to kick his butt?" He asked me. 

"I don't know, I guess something just snapped inside me like those movies when a character's god mode is activated." He looked at me, now filled with full shock with his worry replaced with surprised. I let out a laugh so he doesn't worry about me. "I'm fine, let's go." I ran to where everyone else was.

*Splash!*

I looked back at Spike from where he disappeared to.

...

...

...

"Primus dang it! Seriously?!?!?!?!?" I yelled at the river before jumping in there.

.

.

.

(Oof, looks like Spike's busted...)

-ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛--ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛--ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛--ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮
ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛

Cԋαρƚҽɾ Sҽƈɾҽƚʂ! Sԋԋ...

-ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛--ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛--ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛-

💙Spike was shocked and surprised that you wave off your near-death situation like it was nothing.

🤍Author will try to use a minimum amount of point-of-views because it's easier to stick to one perspective and she's lazy

💜Rumble was confused on how and why you got sudden super strength and why himself he was feeling his spark racing faster