S.O.S Dinobots [Can't Relax from Dino Destruction]

A/n: I know it says episode 7 on the video, but I chose this one because it has the best high quality so far.

~

(Y/n) didn't stay at the Ark where the others were, but rather went to a place to relax at the Great Falls. Of course, he/she/they had to be accompanied by some of the supers, but they couldn't wear their disguises. It will alert the Decepticons if they were spying, but mostly, not very ordinary. Reluctantly, (Y/n) promised to keep their disguise as a secret and not spill it out to the Autobots and the two other humans.

"You know, I'm surprise seeing you the first time without your armor, Bubbles." The boy/girl/person said while peering over the waterfall.

(Ignore the wings, horns, and tails! It's my OC's power of creating things!)

"It's no biggie, it feels a bit refreshing than fighting forever and ever..." She replied, slurping a vanilla milkshake.

"Yeah, I at least do not have to deal with one problem." Her sister sassed back.

(This is how Bubbles'/Quirky's sister looks like!)

"Oi! That's not nice Jade!" She huffed a bit angrily at her comment.

"You bum- I'm your older sibling who watches over you and the other two rascals to not run into danger/trouble." She remarks.

"... Fine..." She whined a little bit. "But I'm telling you, it's the trouble that finds us! Not vice versa!"

(Y/n) smiles gently at the interaction between the two girls. While they began to bicker in a funny way, he/she/they walked towards the railing and peer over to watch the waterfall. Then he/she/they peered down to see Soundwave and Reflector were there, (Y/n) gave a small wave and a smile before leaving.

"Hey, what do you think the others are doing?" (Y/n) asked.

"I don't know. Let me just open the portal." Bubbles' right index finger glowed before drawing a huge oval which opened to the Ark.