6

Jimin left while you were alone the whole school day. You had no reason to stay so you walked and see the young children as well leaving school and walking home every student of every grade was going home or to hang out.

The girl that had bumped into you last time runs to you and taps you. You turn around and smile "Hi there" she was smiling feeling shy she had her hands behind her back. "What's your name?" She asks "I am Y/n and you?"

"I'm Eunha I wanted to give you something" she was looking at her shoes feeling shy she slowly looks up "Really what is it?" She shows you what she has in her hands "Here you go" she had a rose and you were so touched you get it "Thank you! Can I hug you?" She nods and you give her a hug you see her look back and you see who must be her mother sitting by a tree.

She was cute she was in the first grade she talked to you about her day until she gets distracted. "Hoseok!" She runs away and you were confused as to why she would say his name. You didn't want to look back if you were to meet him you'd lose it slowly you breathe in and out. You turn around just to see Eunha kneeling and petting a cat. You were shocked last night you had talked about a cat and said its name was Hoseok but you just made it up.

"The cat's name is Hoseok?" She nods "Yeah I named it that. Well I'll see you later bye," she says you wave as she runs to her mother. You look back at the black and white cat it was all black but had white paws with green eyes. You slowly approach it and pet it "You really exist" the cat meows then leaves while you then hear Jimin.

"Y/n I found you hold up give me a second" he was trying to catch his breath. You waited for him when he was all ready he started smiling. "So did you miss me?" He was starting again you go take a seat at a bench and he follows you "Did you?" He continued asking "Not really it's not like I need you with me all the time" he grabs your hand "But I did miss you." You two started talking not realizing time was passing it was just you two at the moment learning from each other.

Jimin's father decided to visit an old friend after last night's incident involving you. He knocks on the door and is greeted by her she allows him in. "What brings you here Mr.Park?" She smiles and tells him to take a seat. "Ms. Jung I know it was you" she acted dumb and laughed. "Me what? What did I do?"

"Let me set one thing clear the girl you almost summoned here you aren't allowed to do anything to her do you understand me" she was not sure what he was talking about. "What do you mean our deal involves that I can continue doing what I do so what's the problem?"

"The girl Y/n she's off-limits you can get anyone but not her that's all I ask" she nods not even knowing who you are or what you look like. "Yes, of course, I was just summoning anyone, unfortunately, this Y/n got chosen, and well nothing happened she's still alive no" he groans knowing that if she sees you she'll want your soul for sure after all she goes for the ones that are pretty.

"Yeah, she's alive because your son was able to stop her from coming here" her eyes widened she knows that her magic was to lure beautiful young women so why did her son intervene. "Really well how is my Hoseok he's good right. Your son though he's got a reputation you have a lustful vampire yet no one suspects anything how did you do that? If I were to take souls the mayor would freak out after all I took his forgotten sister they'd probably come for me."

"You just have to be discreet can't you just get souls from the village a few miles away." She stood up and he as well did "Why would I go far when I have everything here close by now if you're done have a good day. I promise I won't do anything to this Y/n" she closes the door before he can say anything. Two what were to be monsters lived in the village a vampire with his uncontrolled son and a witch with her son. They both arrived there at the same time a few years ago.

They both promised to help each other but unfortunately when Mr. Park met Ms. Park everything changed. They got married when she found out what he was she didn't freak out and accepted him a few years later came Jimin a hybrid half-human half-vampire. His mother passed away after giving birth so his father raised him alone. As he grew up he wasn't aware of his other side he later met you and once he turned 18 his father told him what he was after seeing him struggling to control himself from craving what was blood.

He later found a way to get that and that led him to sleep with people then make them forget to keep him under control to not bite his friend which was you. What he didn't know was about Hoseok all he knew was that he was an orphan and not the famous witch's son.

After eating at the restaurant you two went to the arcade place you both were having fun until it was late and he walked you home. "Sleep well" he lastly says and walks away. You head in and greet your parents they knew you were with Jimin they saw you get dropped off. You start working on your homework and see the lights again but out of nowhere the lights disappear.