54

You wake up screaming making Hoseok wake up alarmed. "Y/n what's wrong?" He was panicking while you were sobbing and shaking out of fear. You wanted to push him away but his warmth made you calm down. "Shhh it's okay" he held you seeing you in this state he could tell you wouldn't last. He comforted you all night that the next morning you woke up exhausted and he was asleep beside you still holding you.

You went to visit Jimin who was stressed and he was walking everywhere while you slowly took a seat on his couch. "Jimin what's wrong?" He runs his hand through his hair. When he'd do that it would mean that it was serious and that got you worried. "Y/n I know this may seem weird you know me telling you this but..." you were waiting for him to say it. "Come on Jimin what is it?" He didn't want to end a good relationship but he's worried about you.

"You need to break up with Hoseok!" You made a confused face until you finally processed what he said. "What?" He was on the verge of tears "Please Y/n I know he's my friend but things are getting complicated you need to end it." You shake your head "Jimin I can't do that" he holds your hand "Only like that you'll stop having those horrible nightmares." You gasp wondering how he knows about that "How do you..."

"I've been having nightmares too Y/n. I never thought it was possible but he seems to have another side that you need to be careful of." You move his hands from you "Jimin this isn't funny if it's a joke..." Mr. Park comes out the kitchen and jumps in. "Y/n it's true. You're in danger if it's not you it's your loved ones. I'm sure by now you know what we are right?" You nod and he looks at Jimin who just looks down "Is Hoseok a vampire?" You ask because nobody is wanting to tell you and clearly everyone knows but you and that's making you upset.

"I can't say he has to tell you himself but you might not like it. You remember what you used to study right...it has to do with that." You were confused at everything why all of a sudden this is happening. "I'm sorry but I just can't end it I love him" you stand up leaving upset while they both stare at each other afraid and worried.

You walk back home and head to your room quickly pulling out your books you used to research and start reading. "Witches are selfish" you read the word you highlighted and tilt your head until it clicks. "Is Hoseok a witch?" You flinch when your mother knock on the door "Y/n Hoseok is here!" You quickly close the book and put it under your bed and open your door. "She's here" she tells him and you smile as she walked away to leave you two alone. He walks in and you close the door after him.

He takes a seat on your bed and sees the book. "Oh were you reading something?" He asks reaching for the book but you quickly get on top of him and hug him. "I was just cleaning up but yeah I was reading want to see it?" He nods while you get up and pull the book from under your bed and he smiles. "Oh it's the thick book you were reading when we met."

You couldn't believe he remembered that and sit beside him. "Yeah I'm still not done with it I'll finish it when we go back to school right now it's vacation so I'm resting." He smiles seeing you finally feeling better "I'm sorry you had a nightmare" he says and you cup his face. "Don't be it's not your fault" you kiss him. "Have you been having a lot of nightmares recently?" He asks and you stayed quiet answering his question. "How long has it been happening?" You didn't want to worry him and certainly not tell him about Jimin telling you to end it. "I'd say a few weeks they weren't serious at first until it started getting scarier and it felt like I couldn't wake up. Like if I was trapped."

He starts being clingy and he hugs you while kissing you making you giggle. "Hoseok?" He hums and looks up at you he was laying on you his head on your chest with your hand on his hair. "Shall we go to our spot today?" He thinks about it "Sure come on" he quickly stands up and practically drags you. "Mom I'll be heading out" she smiles "I'll take good care of her don't worry enjoy your free time." Hoseok lastly says and she tells you two to be careful. Your dad stood beside her "They look great together" he says and she agrees with him. "Remember how we used to sneak out just to go to the park and eat ice cream together." He smiles and kisses her forehead "Of course how can I ever forget. How about we go on a date as well."

You two arrive and you were playing with the animals you walk over to Hoseok who was sitting against a tree. "This bunny is so cute" he pets it "It really is" he says while looking at you feeling at peace to see you smiling. After a while you two started to become distant he worked a lot while you as well did. It was just you two drifting apart and Jimin saw it to. He stared at you as you were helping the customer with a smile. A smile that had no feeling, a mask you were starting to have again. You continued reading and the coincidences were a lot for it to be fake. You just needed him to tell you but you weren't ready yet. So you've been avoiding him he as well became distant to prepare you for his next decision that hopefully won't affect you badly.