11

You wake up exhausted your neck was hurting you go to the bathroom and wash your face. You look over to your neck seeing through the mirror but there was nothing but it hurt. "I probably slept wrong" you go back into your room and change out of your nightgown and dress up. While brushing your hair you see your bracelet beside your small mirror.

"Did I take it off?" You quickly put it back on and head downstairs. You were surprised to see Jimin eating with your parents. "Come eat sweetie," your mom says and you take a seat next to him after you two finish you two walk out heading to school. "How was it taking care of Eunha?" You smile remembering "It was fun she's a very energetic child" he nods.

You roll your eyes seeing Hoseok walking to you two. "Hey Jimin let's hang out today" Jimin looks at you just to see you glaring at Hoseok. He wondered what had happened he could feel the tension as if you two wanted to kill each other. "Jimin I'll go in first so you two can um talk" Hoseok looked at you up and down. Jimin hugs you and Hoseok observed you two.

"Did you two fight I thought you guys were becoming friends?" Hoseok looks over to someone who was staring at Jimin "I don't know we had fun playing with Eunha and something must've gone wrong but I don't know what." Jimin waved to the girl Hoseok noticed she approached them. They both recognized her she was no ordinary student she was the mayor's daughter.

"Do you want to go eat something after school?" She says but they both were confused because she didn't say a name. "Who are you asking out?" She laughs then apologizes "I'm asking Hoseok. Do you want to go eat something with me?" He maintained a fake smile he was quite surprised no one really asks him out because he's very quiet and doesn't talk to others.

You were waiting for Jimin to come but he doesn't so you go back out since class was almost about to start. "I'm really sorry but I have something to do" she nods "Then probably some other time" Jimin looked at Hoseok how he was having a hard time rejecting her he sees you coming and smiled. "He can't hang out with you he's seeing someone."

She looks back at him "Are you really seeing someone?" She doesn't trust Jimin, especially with the reputation he has. "Yeah I'm seeing someone" she wasn't budging at all as you got closer to them Jimin says your name and pointed to you. "He's seeing Y/n they are going out" your eyes widened and she turns to see you. You stood beside her she kept on looking at you judging you. You smile and look over to Jimin who signals you to go to Hoseok you were hesitant but you understood what was happening so you go to him.

You kiss his cheek and grab his hands and he wraps them around you back hugging you. Jimin was glad you could read situations like these that's how you'd sometimes help him when many of the girls he's been with come to him. "What's happening here?" You ask and she wasn't reacting. "Are you two really seeing each other?"

"Yes, we are why?" I mean you were right you see each other to hang out with Eunha so you aren't necessarily lying. "Oh um if you two don't work out or last long I'll wait for you Hoseok" she leaves and you gasp along with Jimin. "Omg, I did not expect that Hoseok you got the mayor's daughter in love with you," Jimin says laughing.

"Why didn't you just reject her?" You ask and Hoseok was quiet you two were still in the same position his embrace brought you warmth. Jimin just knew if Eunha was there she would be dying clapping seeing you two together he knew that little girl was setting you two up. "You two should go out" he lets you go "I'm sorry," he says and you fix his hair "It's fine." Jimin was then being forgotten he stomped his foot "Hello I'm still here" you pull him and walk to class.

"Y/n have you ever liked someone?" You shake your head "No not really" he opens the door for you to go in and you go take your seat. He suddenly got curious he's never really heard you talk about someone. All those years he's known you not once have you said you had a crush on a particular person. "How come?" You try to remember but you can't all you know is you can't really like anyone cause it ends badly. "Um it usually never ends well" he hums understanding you.

The teacher walks in and you all stand up and greet them. The class time was passing real slow this time. You ask to go to the restroom and head out once you were done washing your hands you head back to class but see something interesting. You see Hoseok with someone both were smiling. What you found interesting was the position they were in her against the fence. He notices you and you quickly walk away.

"I'll see you around some other time May" she smiles and nods while Hoseok leaves back to his class. You take a seat beside Jimin "Are you okay?" He asks and you nod "Of course, I am what are we working on" he starts explaining you everything and you immediately understood and followed along. After you were done you both turn it in and you sit back down just to notice an empty seat. You tilt your head trying to remember who sat there but couldn't.

You lean in close to Jimin and he holds onto his chair tightly. His thirst was making him go insane "Jimin do you remember who sat there?" He shakes his head and stands up "I'll be back" he leaves as soon as the bell rang.