19

You stood by the railing while Jimin gave the invitation to the man announcing everyone's names. Hoseok walked from behind and wraps his arms around your waist "Jimin I..." you see who it is "Oh my bad" he lets you go. "It's all good come on." Jimin calls you over and you go to him. "Now entering Park Jimin, L/n Y/n, and Jung Hoseok" the man said and everyone looked up at you making you feel nervous.

You walked in front while Hoseok and Jimin were behind you as if they were your body guards. Once you touch the leveled floor you see many people whispering and pull Jimin and Hoseok with you. "I need a drink come on" they followed after you. "Can you believe it she has two handsome men with her I'm jealous. Is that even allowed?" You chug the drink down and we're heading for another one but Hoseok took the glass away from your hand.

"Don't get too drunk" you see Jimin approach him whispering something into his ear. "I'll be back okay" Jimin says and leaves you two alone. "Where is he going?" He leans in close to your ear and see a ladies eyes widened and you look to the other side. "He's going to accompany Yura her date canceled on her you don't mind right."

"Not at all at least I'm not alone I have you" you hand him a snack and he opens his mouth. You roll your eyes and feed him. You were observing everyone most their dresses weren't really a bright color mostly black was worn you look down at yourself. You were standing out wearing such a color but you didn't mind but hoped you didn't take Yura's spotlight. You were worried you did since know the talk was about you arriving with two man making it seem like you have two lovers.

You hear the trumpets and stand up straight making Hoseok smile. Everyone looks towards the stairs at the entrance you see Jimin at the bottom of the stairs everyone was now waiting for Yura to come. The door bursts open "The birthday girl Kang Yura" she came out and everyone started clapping. She walked down gracefully looking beautiful. Her dress was an off the shoulder dark royal blue dress and she had long gloves with nice jewelry and a crown all put together made her look absolutely stunning.

She reaches the bottom of the stairs and holds Jimin's hand while in the other she had a glass of wine. "Let's have fun everyone cheers" everyone raises their glasses and cheer. Some started to leave the snack bar area while others started to dance. You stood with Hoseok eating. You just kept feeding him not even checking on him if he was full. Yura greeted everyone until she reached you. "You came Y/n" she hugs you and you hug her back telling her happy birthday. She walks over to Hoseok and hugs him "Happy Birthday you look amazing" he says and you were a little surprised how talkative he was being with her.

Jimin stood beside you "Are you jealous?" You look at him and scoff "Huh no I'm not I just need fresh air care to accompany me" he grabs your hand and takes you away. Yura smiles seeing you two leave and looks back at Hoseok "You two seem to have made progress" he nods "Yes quite a bit we're friends" she sees how you're glaring at her through the window making her feel excited to see you act such a way. "Well I'll leave have fun tonight. Also in case you both want some alone time there's a room reserved for you two or to just sleep in case any of you two get drunk."

She removes her hand from his shoulder and she walks over to you making you turn around to face the lit up village. "Hi well I'll take Jimin enjoy the party Y/n" she takes Jimin with her practically dragging him. You were stunned how she had him like a puppet pulling her with her when usually it would be the other way where Jimin had girls like that.

Hoseok walks over to you and you hear people coming out laughing distracting you until he is next to you making you flinch. "Omg you walk fast." He laughs making you look at him serious if you weren't being funny. "Why are you acting that way?" You remove your wrap you had on feeling hot "How am I acting?" He crosses his arms and looks at you up and down "Nevermind." He looks back inside you saw the way he looked at her and you look over to the people that had stepped out they were making out making you gasp. "Hoseok" you grab his arm and he stops looking at Yura and Jimin dancing. "Yes what's wrong?"

"Let's go inside" he was worried and looks around until he sees the couple and he understood. He takes your hand in his and you stand to the side with him you never let go because of some stares you were getting. "Is my dress showing to much?" He shakes his head "No why" you point over with your eyes and he turns to look at them. He stands in front of you blocking their view "They are just admiring you're beauty look..." he waits for someone to pass and a young man passes "Excuse me isn't my date gorgeous" the young man looked at you and he nods "Yeah she is you're one lucky guy" he leaves heading to his date.

"You see you look beautiful so why do you look upset?" You look down to your cleavage and he smirks realizing why you're acting the way you are. "The area where I want someone to look at they aren't looking not giving them the attention they need you know. As if that area was nonexistent" you cover your face feeling embarrassed. He looks around and sees an area where it's empty and takes you there. "I never thought you'd be the type to worry about such things. If you mean there..." his eyes fall on your cleavage making you gulp. "I've been giving them the attention they need since the beginning discretely."

He pulls you close "Do you perhaps want me to kiss them or..." you cut him off covering his mouth you. "I get it I was just joking" you say and let out a strained chuckle. He moves away from you giving you space to breath "I was too Y/n don't take what I said seriously." The song transitions into a slow song "Fellows grab your lady's hand and dance" he bows and extends his hand "My lady will you dance with me?" Yura was smiling from afar while Jimin was serious. "Jimin loosen up" he sticks his tongue out like a little kid making her scoff.

Everyone started slow dancing with their partners you and Hoseok approach Yura and Jimin in the middle in a twirl you switch partners and you dance with Jimin. He held you close and you were busy trying not to step on him which he found cute seeing you concentrated. "Y/n relax you can step on me okay" you look up and put your head on his shoulder feeling safe. "Don't forget about me okay" you slightly hit his back "You're acting like if I'm getting married" he smiles "I'm basically letting you go" he twirls you and you end back in Hoseok's arms.

His smile faded seeing Yura and she smirks "See she's happy now and those naughty eyes of yours have to be looking at my eyes not my best friends down there." Jimin starts laughing and he brings her closer "Okay birthday girl let's have fun all night."