40

Hoseok went to visit his mother but she wasn't there so he quickly leaves to your house to make sure she hasn't done anything to your mother. You were arriving today so that made him quickly storm off to your place. He gets there your mother didn't open the door he quickly climbs the tree and opens the window in your bedroom to go in. He gets in and sprints downstairs to not see anything until the sound of glass being shattered is heard he goes back into your room. His eyes widened seeing his mother there staring at something "Mom what are you doing here leave Y/n alone I won't give you her soul."

"Hoseok she knows!" She says in a worried tone he made a confused face and got worried seeing his mother trembling "What do you mean?" She shows him the picture it was a family portrait your mother, father, and a young girl which was you since it was labeled with your name but there was someone else who was beside you. "It's Nara. Y/n is Nara's younger sister" his mother says and he looks at her unable to believe it.

"She said she was only child" her mother tried to take the picture from him but he doesn't let her get it "She doesn't remember her only we do but if she sees that picture her memories of her will come back. When she comes back I'll cast a spell on her to forget you and we'll move." He sighs "You can't do that the bracelet she wears protects her and I'm not moving that just caused my older siblings to die. I'm not risking it."

"Then we have to get rid of Y/n might as well her whole family." She holds his hands "No I won't let you touch her. Don't mess with her because if not I might just kill you." Her grip tightened and her eyes were starting to become watery her loyal son was not the same anymore "My son please we have to if not we'll get caught if she says a word. Don't tell me you're in love with her?" He scoffs "I'm not getting rid of her and I don't love her" he honestly didn't know the word. Love was not in his vocabulary but one thing he wanted was you to be his only. That's not really love but an obsession.

"Then get rid of her" he lastly says no and leaves taking the picture with him his mother quickly whispered something and disappeared. Hoseok didn't know what to do anymore could you have possibly known from the beginning which is why you insisted on being his friend or did you genuinely wanted to be his friend.

He was sitting on a rock in the place he brought you were you saw the pearls in the water. He started thinking if he really liked you or was it simply because he wanted to take you away from Jimin since Jimin wanted you first. "No but I do like her but love her..." he stays silent observing the scenery.

You arrive at the train station you see Jimin and he hugs you "Y/n you're back how was it?" You smile "It was good as always Jimin can I ask you something?" You wanted to know to the point you're actually willing to go into the dark forest. To be honest you have seen people have been missing but didn't think much of it. Being with Hoseok has made you forget about your curiosity but now you want to know.

"Sure you can ask me anything" you both walk together moving from the crowd "Do you think vampires and witches exist?" Jimin drops your bag but he quickly picks it up "No they don't exist that's just a myth." You saw his hands shaking and hug him "I'm sorry I forgot how scared you are of them that you can't even hear about the dark forest" he nods and hugs you tightly to make it believable "Right don't mention that. It's scary." He flicks your forehead making you swing at him but he moves on time.

"You missed" he sticks his tongue and walks away you both pass the club but passing the alley way you get flashbacks making you come back. Jimin didn't noticed you stayed behind but you shake your head to make your vision clear you see two people well a couple making out. You held your chest not knowing why your heart is beating faster. When you clearly see who it is and remember when he did that you caught him here with Ha-min last time. It was Hoseok you walk away and see Jimin running back "Y/n where did you go?"

You walk past him and he chases after you "Y/n what's wrong? Are you crying? What happened?" He pulls you into a hug and you break down crying. "It's okay" Jimin whispers calming you he was supposed to see Yura but he stayed with you. Before entering your house you wiped your eyes and he looks at you and it looked like you hadn't cried his head was filled with thoughts was it possible you sometimes faked your emotions with him.

Your mom opens the door and hugs you then Jimin "Come in you two I made dinner" you all three sat down and talked. While Jimin spoke with your mom you then remember Namjoon's words was Nara somehow one of those things he mentioned. Was she a vampire or witch? After dinner you and Jimin head to your room and you lay down while he sat beside you caressing your hair. "Will you tell me what happened?" You shake your head "I don't know how to explain it yet" he hums "You don't have to tell me now okay tell me when you're ready okay I'll be here all the time."

Of course he will vampires don't die "Oh did you have plans with Yura?" He checks the time it wasn't really late "Yeah I do." You sit up and smile "Then go ahead I'll be okay" he gives you one last hug "Jimin be careful out there okay" he kisses your forehead "I will good night my Y/n."