56

Hoseok went to go see Jimin. Jimin and his father welcome him in like always "What's wrong?" Mr. Park asks while Jimin stared at him worried. "It was you two who made her break up with me right?" They were both quiet making him chuckle "And you were supposed to be my friend Jimin!"

"Hoseok we just want her safe" he nods "Yes I know...um I'll be leaving so I guess she will be safe." Jimin stands up "Where are you going? What about Y/n does she know?" Hoseok pats his back "You should check up on her she's at my place you'll see why I'm leaving for good." Jimin quickly runs out to find you while Mr. Park stares at him in horror "You didn't do anything right?"

"No, I wouldn't hurt her I apologize for interfering I knew since the beginning that it was supposed to be Jimin and Y/n together. Thanks for everything take good care of her I'll try to take my mother too. The mayor seems to notice the number of people missing please do your best to resolve that. I'm sorry once again!" Mr. Park hugs him "It's okay take good care of yourself."

Jimin gets to Hoseok's place and sees you on the floor sitting sobbing. "Y/n!" You were still in the same spot and turn to face him. He runs to you hugging you and you slowly hug him. "Please bring me back Hoseok!" He started crying and he quickly wipes his tears so you wouldn't see him crying he stayed there comforting you until you stopped crying. He saw your exhausted expression your eyes filled with hurt and you look at him. "He's not coming back right?" Jimin was quiet and you knew the answer to your own question.

After a month you have been locked up in your room not wanting to see anyone. Your parents were worried especially since they didn't know why you were acting like that. What made you lose it was when Jimin walked you home he mentioned Hoseok to your parents and they didn't know who you two were talking about.

You were in your room staring out the window while you played with your hair. "Did you not exist? Was it all in my head?" You hear a knock and Jimin comes in "Y/n come on let's go out you need to leave your room." You look away "Jimin do you know where he is? Why don't my parents know who he is? Why doesn't everyone know him? Jimin am I crazy?"

After the day he left you went out to where Hoseok worked and all you got from his co-workers and boss was that there was never a Hoseok. So that made you wonder if you were crazy and locked yourself.

"Y/n you aren't crazy okay!" He got on his knees holding your hand and you wipe your tears. It hurt seeing Jimin being upset when he's usually happy. So you decided to change "Can you take me somewhere?" He nods and stands up excited to see you changing "Yes of course!"

You guided him to your favorite place it was your spot with Hoseok. Jimin observed everything and it was beautiful he remembers when he followed you here and recalls you and Hoseok staring at each other knowing you two liked each other since that day. You touch the water and smile as your memories flood in. Jimin was glad that at least this place brought you happiness. He was upset because he couldn't reach Hoseok. He went to the city and nothing. You on the other hand tried contacting Namjoon but he was gone too.

You start thinking and finally found a way to find him. Your hope in finding him got you to be calm and Jimin walked you back home. You apologize to your parents for being distant from them and promised to never deal with things alone and they both hug you. You tried asking about Nara to them but they didn't know who she was either. After eating with them you helped do the chores and left them in the backyard where they were seating and talking while observing their garden. "Mom dad I'll be back in a bit."

You head to your destination and knock on the door Ms. Jung opens it and she lets you come in. "May I help you?" You approach her "Do you know where Hoseok is?" She looked confused making you upset that she might not know Hoseok either. "No I don't sorry." You smile knowing that she knows who you're referring to.

"Can you tell me what you know about witches?" She nods and suggests that you sit. She honestly felt bad to see you in such a state so she decided to give you some knowledge that you needed. "Witches need souls to live I know there are missing people in this town but it's not witches only doing that...there are vampires as well. So all you need to do is find them they are close." You nod and she apologizes that she can only say that. That information helped you a bit but you didn't know how that would help you reach Hoseok.

You had to put yourself at risk or him. You went home and continued reading with him gone you were able to read and discover more. You read about how the majority of the time the witches' victims were mostly their lovers. You then get a flashback making you sit down "Nara had a boyfriend!" You went through your things and found a drawing you drew when you were younger. It was you and her while she held a guy's hand. You labeled them you had your name, Nara hers, and the guy was Jung Hyunwoo.

The name seemed familiar and you go back to the book and your eyes widened. The witches and the vampire that were killed back then was Park Anna who was Jimin's mother, Jung Hyunwoo and Jung Haeun who are Hoseok's siblings. You cover your mouth "Did my sister date a witch?" You know recall why you hated witches so much it was because he took your sister. What you didn't know was the bracelet you had was a gift he gave you knowing you'd be in danger soon.

The next day early morning you went to Yura's place she opens the door. "Oh Y/n what a pleasure to see you here come in! I knew you'd come to see me!" You walk in and slightly smile "I'm not here to see you I'm actually here to see..." you hear your name coming from the one and only the mayor of the village. Yura looks at her father and quickly got upset as he was being kind to you. He welcomed you in having the maids hold your things as if you were someone important. Her father was never kind to her he never acknowledged her until now that she got married.

You sit in his office "How can I help you?" You were struggling to find the right words. "I think there's a witch on the loose." You had no other option than to create a rumor that Hoseok was a witch to have people look for him. What you didn't know was that your rumor was true.