67

7 years later

In the end, you both move to the city and continue your studies. You graduated alongside Hoseok and Jimin plus your baby boy. Your parents were supportive and helped you take care of your son Haru so you'd both get through your classes and you guys did it. Your sister remained with your parents in the village and they'd constantly visit you three in the city. Jimin was with his father they were the duo going on adventures and traveling.

Since you lived in the city of course you both met Eunha and she was so grown up now and she met your son and would play with him. You've never heard of Namjoon ever again. You'd go with Hoseok to his mother's grave now and then thankful for what she had done despite wanting to stay.

You were folding the clothes in your room. You regretted washing them at night but your work took your time. You had no choice but once you're done you smile seeing the bed empty no clothes piled over. Hoseok comes from behind and back hugs you. "I'm home baby" he kisses your neck and you smile turning around to face him. "Welcome home!" You say and kiss him "Do you notice anything?" He lets you go and looks around "No...is there something?"

You sigh disappointed until he picks you up and places you on the bed " I'm just playing you mean your sleepwear? I see you're wearing that nightgown. Is that my welcome gift?" You felt nervous and he smiled "Cat got your tongue?" You push him off making him land beside you with a smug look. "No, it isn't your present. I have the day off tomorrow." He nods "Really? I'm free too we can go pick up Haru together. So do you have something in mind you haven't worn that gown since Haru was conceived?"

He was so smart and you sat there you didn't know why all of a sudden you were shy when you'd usually initiate things. "Come on Y/n? What is it, baby? You can tell me?" He knew what you wanted it's been a while since you two had been intimate but wanted more than that. "What's wrong?" You finally get on top of him straddling him and he hugs you. "Hoseok don't you think Haru is alone?" He makes a thinking gesture making you laugh. "Is this about Haru? What did he say?"

"He wants a sibling" he wraps his arms around your waist "Oh really then we should give him one. Are you sure though? Is this not you wanting me to..." you covered his mouth. The thought of getting pregnant with his child again was making you needy but you both were alike he wasn't going to say no. He was waiting for you to ask. "No this isn't about me" his hands go up your gown cupping your ass and he places sloppy kisses on your collarbone "Are you sure this isn't about you?" He looks up at you. You couldn't believe he was accusing you of lying.

"Hoseok! I'm not lying, I'm just passing Haru's message. But yeah I also want you." He cups your face and leans back on the bed frame. He wanted to make sure that you were in it because you'd be the one carrying the baby for 9 months and doesn't want you to regret it. "Alright then but are you sure? I know you're excited about the idea but if you really get pregnant you'll have to endure what you went through. I don't want you to suffer. As your husband, I don't want to see you in pain again."

You were happy to have such a caring husband but at times like this you wanted him to start already but communication was key. "I know and I'm willing to go through it again. It wasn't that bad." He scoffs and throws his head back to the bed frame with his eyes closed reliving those moments. "Oh come on Hoseok you're so dramatic!"

"Y/n when Haru was born you cursed me out while you were on the bed pushing. Saying why I did that to you and to leave. If you had more strength you would've choked me to death but thankfully the nurses held you back. You also almost broke my hand." You lightly laugh making him look up and down at you. He couldn't believe you found his suffering funny.

"I didn't mean that you know that I was just exhausted come on." He smiles and give in kissing you "Are you begging me?" He asks and you stop grinding on him "I don't beg" he pinched your cheek. "Then I won't do anything." He sees your mood change and he hides his smile. You gasp when he pins you against the bed with him above you. "Is Haru sleeping?" He asks and you nod saying yes. He leans down to kiss you while you wrap your arms around his neck pulling him closer and deepening the kiss he lifts your gown and then unbuckles his belt. You were ready for him just as he was about to enter you. You interrupt him "Um wait he can walk in?"

He looks at you out of breath then at the door "Y/n your husband is a smart man I locked the door so nobody will interrupt us. Now let's continue."

The next morning you were still asleep and Hoseok woke up early to take Haru to school. Haru was 6 now. You and Hoseok did get married after graduating so now it was life. Working and having a family your wish came true. You worked in the mornings so Hoseok dropped Haru to school every morning. While he worked in the afternoon until night so you'd pick up Haru so it was pretty busy every day but always fun.

"Dad, did mommy work early today?" Haru asks and Hoseok picks him up they had went walking to school instead of in the car to see the city. It was a beautiful day. "No mommy is resting but we'll both pick you up today okay." He cheers making Hoseok kiss his cheek. Haru was the perfect mix of you two and he loved Haru so much. "Did mommy tell you?"

"Tell me what?" Haru tilt his head in thought if you didn't tell him and got sad "That I want a sister or brother." Hoseok nods and Haru quickly smiles "Oh so she wasn't lying. But yes she did tell me and don't worry soon you'll get your sibling okay!" They both get to the school gate and Haru says bye giving him a kiss on the cheek and runs in while Hoseok stood there until Haru was inside. Hoseok recalls last night's events making him bite his bottom lip and then chuckles.

"Y/n what if they're twins? Then it will be uneven" You were cuddling with him under the sheets drawing circles on his back while he rested his head on your chest and he drew circles on your thigh. "Then we'll have another one to even it out if it doesn't work out we'll keep going and going..." You whisper exhausted and he just smiles as you drift to sleep.

You were cleaning the house when Hoseok is back and kisses you leading to you two at it until it was almost time to pick Haru up. Hoseok was a very determined man to satisfy you and give you what you want that's why you two couldn't be alone. The months he spent without you he was making them up to you. After showering you change and wait in the living room for Hoseok to finish changing. "Come on Hoseok we have to go?" He comes out of the bedroom and you two walk the street holding hands. Once getting to the school you both waited seeing the children come out and running to their parents. You see Haru and he immediately sees you two and runs to you hugging you first then Hoseok.

"Mommy daddy look what I made." He shows you his drawing and you compliment him. "Oh my god, it's so beautiful. Hoseok we have an artist." Haru was shyly smiling and hiding his face in your stomach Haru was stuck to you hugging you. "Haru let your mommy go," Hoseok says and Haru shakes his head "No she's mine!" Hoseok then back hugs you "No she's mine" you smack his hands making Haru laugh. "Stop fighting with the kid." He then muttered under his breath and you glare at him making him flinch. "I won't sleep with you tonight if you keep on fighting with Haru." You whisper in his ear and he rolls his eyes both Haru and Hoseok were possessive of you. Just that Haru was a little different in which he'd get distracted by toys and forgot you while with Hoseok it has to be you. He'd always put you and Haru first making sure to make you two happy.

"Oh mommy daddy these are my friends" Haru lets you go and runs to his friends making Hoseok smile in victory and whispers in your ear. "You're mine!" He says in a sing-song voice making you laugh and Haru's friends say hi. Along with their parents, you both greet them. You see the kids following Hoseok. All the kids were gathered around him. You were glad of course apart from his dark side his kind side was attracting. He would befriend anything. His positive aura was strong that he was favorited by children and animals despite not being able to use magic because the curse was broken he did consume souls so he remained a witch.

The End

Started - March 19, 2022
Ended - July 17, 2023

--
This story has ended I hope you enjoyed it!
Thank you so much for the support and being here until the very end!

I'll be working on my next fanfictions
"Merged" (Jin fanfic) &
"Rings" (Namjoon fanfic)
Thank you once again!