15

You were hypnotized by his eyes they looked stunning, he moved your hair aside and bit your neck. You gasp and tug on his hair "Jimin" slowly your vision became blurry and you faint in his arms. He held you preventing you from falling after he had fulfilled his hunger he placed you on your bed and tucked you in. "I'm sorry Y/n but I just can't resist you." He went out the window just to bump into Hoseok.

"Oh Jimin what are you doing here?" Hoseok says pretty cheerfully. Jimin was still upset about why you two were close earlier. "You know just visiting Y/n and you?" Hoseok lifts the bags he had "I went to buy a late snack I'm heading home." Jimin hums and wraps his arm around Hoseok's neck "Can I sleep over?" Jimin suggests and they both smile "Is that a yes I'll carry the bags then?"

Jimin carries the bags and starts running Hoseok looked back in the direction of your room. Something wasn't right he'd have to be quick if it really was happening he knew what Jimin was but Jimin didn't know who Hoseok was. They both went inside while Jimin put on a movie Hoseok brought extra blankets the whole night they stayed awake until they fell asleep. Jimin fell asleep first Hoseok saw he was sleeping uncomfortable so he grabbed a pillow and softly lifted Jimin's head. Jimin hugged the pillow Hoseok covered him well with the blanket. After all, Jimin was younger than him he saw him as a younger brother he wants to take care of.

The next morning you wake up feeling energized for some reason you shower and after you're done you prepare to go to school. You saw your bracelet again where you found it last time in the same place. You put it back on and don't think about it much after you ate breakfast with your parents you step out expecting Jimin like usual but he wasn't there. It was early so you walk to his house but his father opened the door you greet him and ask him where he's at. He tells you he's at Hoseok's place you thank him and head to his house.

"He really has me exercising early in the morning" you kick a bottle you saw and walk away. You quickly ran back to pick it up and throw it where it belongs. Once arriving you observe Hoseok's house it looked really huge compared to any other houses in this little small village. You knock on the door and patiently you wait you hear the door unlock but no one opened it. You were confused but go inside letting yourself in you see Jimin sound asleep on the couch.

"Jimin! Wake up!!!" You scream and shake him he doesn't wake up. Hoseok was coming out of the kitchen your mouth dropped seeing him shirtless. He covers his upper half "Oh Y/n what brings you here?" You point at Jimin "We usually walk to school together but he wasn't there" he puts on his shirt. "Oh well, I was doing some breakfast you want some I made pancakes. Here have a seat let me move this" he started moving the blanket from the couch and gestured you to sit.

You take a seat and kept on calling Jimin while Hoseok went to serve the food and he still doesn't budge. You looked around it was cozy he had everything organized he comes back making you sit straight. "Come eat" you stand up but he got close to you making you fall on the couch he fell on top of you in attempt to help you. You two stared at each other he quickly stood up "Are you okay?" He helps you up "Yes I am that was weird I felt like someone pushed me."

He looks outside by the window and he rolls his eyes seeing his mother there smirking and she waved. Jimin quickly woke up alarmed making you both flinch in fright you both look at him "Oh Y/n you're here I had the worst nightmare." He hugs you pulling you close to him "Really what was it about?" He shakes his head "It was you two on top of each other I swear I need help I've been dreaming weird things recently."

"You're up I have an extra toothbrush go freshen up then come eat" Jimin lets you go and head to the bathroom. You walk with Hoseok to the dining table you sit while he excused himself. He went outside his mother popped out "Hey there sweetie" she says excitedly "What brings you here?"

"It's time I need energy I've been fainting a lot" he got worried he hands her the necklace "Here that should be enough for a month don't you think." She holds it in her hand the stone was completely dark green. "How did you manage to get a lot?" He had a change of plan he didn't end up taking May's soul he went to a close neighborhood and he got what he needed. "Don't worry mother everything will be fine I'll head in we have school in a few more minutes."

"That was Y/n wasn't it. She's stunning..." he cuts her off "And off limits Mr. Park said." She rolls her eyes "I love you I'll get going bye" he hugs her and then heads back in by then Jimin was sitting beside you. You all started eating it was delicious and look over to Jimin who was devouring his food. "I forgot to tell you Y/n that Hoseok makes the best food." You nod agreeing "It really is good."

You all head to school he went his own way you take one last glance he went with May. "Jimin what will our outfits be?" He opens the door and you both greet the teacher then walked over to your desks. "Should we leave that up to Hoseok or you. Both of you have a good sense of styles now that I think about it." He started thinking and seeing how you and Hoseok shared a lot of things in common which was why you two were starting to get closer.