28

Mature Content Ahead

He drops you on the bed and removes his shirt you observe him watching his every move you were stunned his upper half was beautiful. He had a defined body making you feel hypnotized he leans in to your sitting figure and kisses you. His hands remove the robe you had put on to go after him you didn't even realize you came out just with your nightgown and robe.

Luckily there was no one in the streets late at night or so you thought. You didn't even see Jimin at all. The nightgown was really short and barely reached your thighs the coat covered you completely which made you not mind it. Now here you are making out in his house on his bed. "Can I remove it?" He tugs on your nightgown as his face was close to yours you both looking into each other's eyes. Both your eyes filled with lust "Yes you can" with no hesitation he removes it leaving you just with your underwear.

He throws your gown aside "Why'd you go out like this?" You smile "I wasn't thinking right I had to get to you." He nods and quickly removed the rest of your clothes after all both your clothes were drenched in water because of the rain it had to be removed.

He hovers above you having him in between your legs and him looking at you in this position was making you feel small. He kisses you once more and starts going down to your neck and collarbone his sloppy kisses turn into him sucking leaving hickeys. You lightly moan as he goes to your breasts and starts sucking it making you throw your head back while you tangled your fingers in his hair.

"Hoseok" you bit your lip to prevent you from making any sound. He stops making you slightly whine "Let me hear you, don't hold back be as load as you want. Tell me if you're uncomfortable and I'll stop okay" you nod and he starts kissing going down making you gulp. You were panting with just his kisses and things haven't even started. His face was now in front of your wet cunt. "Are you okay with this?" He asks looking up at you making sure you want to continue. He wasn't trying to force you to do something you didn't want to do or that you weren't ready for yet.

"Yes I'm okay with it" he smiles seeing how wet you are already but as soon as you felt his tongue you gasp and broke the eye contact you can recall his eyes becoming dark. This was new to you as he kept on eating you out you twitched and moaned. His tongue did wonders as he made sure to play with your clit. You were squishing him with your thighs but that didn't stop him. He looks up at you he ordered you to spread your legs wider which you do and he holds onto your thighs to prevent you from closing them. "You taste so sweet."

You were letting out loud moans due to the overwhelming pleasure plus the praise he'd give you. "Aah Hoseok" you kept on moaning his name making him turned on. He saw you holding onto the sheets arching your back knowing you're close.

A knot was forming in your stomach it felt like what you had read in books. Hoseok pushed his fingers in slowly making you gasp and let out profanities. "Oh fuck..." Your body responded to him you grinded faster than before against his fingers and mouth. "Hoseok I'm close" with one hand you held onto the sheets while the other went back to his hair you kept on clenching on his fingers and soon you came in his mouth. You were out of breath he comes up and kissed you letting you taste yourself.

You touch his boner making him softly groan and pull away from the kiss. Your hands travel up his v-line and abs until you reach his neck and wrap your arms around his neck bringing him close to you. "I'm ready" this time the kiss wasn't soft it was rough and he groped your breasts you could feel his boner rub against your folds the friction making you lose your mind. You wanted him in you.

"Okay I'll start slow" his hand caressed your waist to help you relax while he lined up in your entrance. He pushed in slowly letting you adjust little by little you breath heavily your chest rising up and down "Relax you're safe with me. You're doing so well just a little more" you look at him. What did he mean by a little more? There was more? You could've sworn you thought he was all in you were holding onto him for dear life. He noticed your reaction and kisses you to distract you once he's fully in you both moan in each other's mouth. "Oh fuck Y/n" the way you perfectly took him in drove him insane he didn't know if he'd last being gentle all he wanted was to pound into you.

He was huge you couldn't even form words he slowly started thrusting in and out of you making you whimper. "How does it feel? How does my cock feel inside of you huh?" Nothing came out of your mouth just light moans making him chuckle. He was slowly thrusting into you making sure not to hurt you. "Tell me it you want me to speed it up" as of now he was focusing to satisfy you. You tap his shoulder telling him to move he speeded up his thrusts your body jolted up in the bed along with the bed hitting the wall. "Oh my god," you let out and held him tightly when he reached a spot inside you that pushed you over the edge.

All that was heard was skin slapping, wet noises along with your moans, and the rain hitting the window. The moon fully lit the entire room making this moment feel right and magical. It felt so good to the point you two couldn't properly kiss just you two sharing intense eye contact while your noses touched. His hands were intertwined with yours both your hearts beating. You felt complete.

He continued to hit that spot making you arch your back "Look at you taking me in so well. Go ahead and cum" You came on his cock coating him with your cum based on the way he thrusted you knew he was close as well. Tears were rolling down your cheeks which he wipes them "You look so pretty like this being fucked by me" you close your eyes. This man was driving you insane he was what you needed. "Hoseok fill me up" you whisper in his ear and he came inside you. Your eyes roll back feeling his cum coating your insides perfectly. He pulled out of you and landed beside you trying to catch his breath. He sat up to see his cum mixed with yours come out of you which was a sight he would now enjoy from now on.

You closed your eyes catching your breath he moves your hair out of your face "You were amazing now let's get you cleaned up." He stood up to get a towel to clean you up and helped you take you to the restroom so you can use it. After you both lay back down you were exhausted and rested your head against his chest and hug him. He kisses your forehead "Sleep well" he holds you tightly while you quickly knocked out.

Mature Content Over