62

You were on your bed hugging your knees slowly falling asleep when you hear your window open and sit upright "Hoseok..." you shut up quickly since it wasn't him. It was Jimin he rushed over to you looking concerned. "What happened? Where are your parents I've been knocking on that door for a bit." He cupped your face and you hug him crying letting everything out. You didn't tell him anything making him upset. "Y/n breath" he reminded you while you were just crying which was making it difficult for you to breath. Your heart was in pain deciding on what to do. Jimin was screaming your name noticing you're not listening and slowly letting go of the hug until you slowly started seeing blurry and you faint in his arms.

"Y/n?" He checked your pulse and it was really light he quickly carried you on his back to the hospital where they immediately took you in while he waited for the doctor to come see you. "Y/n please let this be not a serious thing" he holds your hand and properly sees you looking really pale under the hospital lights. He steps out worried and runs his hand through his hair while he calls Hoseok who was at home sitting on his couch staring out the window as it was raining. He answered the phone "Hoseok where are you?"

"I'm home why?" Jimin paused not knowing if to tell him what if you get mad knowing you two are struggling right now. "Y/n fainted she's not doing well we are at the hospital. You should really be here..." Hoseok sat up straight and interrupted him "What does that have to do with me we are done? Take care of her."

"Hoseok! You can't be serious I thought...never mind then I just wanted to let you know since I can't find her parents anywhere." Jimin hangs up and Hoseok stood up grabbing his coat he first stopped by your house and sees your parents sleeping in their bed and he apologizes. He gets to the hospital and goes to the front desk "How may I help you?" The receptionist asked.

"Hi I'm here to see L/N Y/N" she smiles "Alright visiting hours are over who are you to her?" He quickly responds with what came up in his head "I'm her fiancé." She asks for his id and looks you up on the computer and tells him the room. He thanks her and walks there but before going in he hesitated until Jimin walks out and sees him. "You're here! She just needs to rest now the doctor said she had a fever and gave her some medication. I'll go buy something from the eating area I'll be back."

Jimin left before he can say anything and he walks in seeing you asleep and walks over to you. He sits beside you and caresses your hair "What have I done to you?" He holds your hand when the nurse comes in "Hi are you the father of the baby?" He stood up and looked at her confused "I'm sorry what baby?"

"She's 3 months pregnant!" He looks at you and quickly looks back at the nurse. The nurse sees his confused expression and looks at the file "Yes Ms. Aeri is pregnant congratulations!" He understood and smiles a bit in shock "Her name is not Aeri this is L/N Y/N. I think you got the wrong room." The doctor passed by and wondered why the nurse is in the wrong room.

"I'm really sorry I got the wrong room I apologize." She gets on her knees and Hoseok looks at the doctor "We apologize she's a new nurse here. I can assure you Y/n is fine her fever has gone down all we need is for her to rest. Excuse us."

He tells them it's fine and they leave making him chuckle finding it unbelievable. He really thought for a moment that it was real. You pregnant was not on his mind but thinking about it makes him smile to himself.

Eventually he grabbed a seat and fell asleep sitting down and his head on the side of the bed while holding your hand. Jimin walked in and sees you two asleep. He leaves him a note and leaves. You woke up and look at the white ceiling then look around not recognizing the place. You look down and see Hoseok you hold his hand too tired to even sit up so you just go back to sleep in hopes he'll be there until you wake up.

You woke up and don't feel his hand and sit up quickly to see him what seemed like he was leaving. "Don't leave..." he stops but doesn't bother to look back at you "The doctor said youre okay I have things to do." You wanted to stand up but you couldn't you were still weak "Please" he looks back and sees your eyes watery. You were trying your best to not cry and to not let him leave if not you wouldn't be able to see him ever again.

Jimin comes in and drags Hoseok telling him to sit. "I brought you two food let's eat then you can leave if you want." Hoseok simply sat down and started eating. Jimin felt awkward well you all did. It was quiet but you three ate. You glance at Hoseok and decided to give up your soul if it meant for him to stay. You can't be without him that every second that passes you're afraid he'll be gone.

After you all finished he stands up and you sat there while Jimin threw everything in the trash cleaning up the room. "I'll get going bye." Hoseok left while Jimin hugged you assuring you it'll be fine. "Jimin if you had to choose between someone like a lover or sibling to save who would you choose?"

"That's really difficult to answer!" He says and thinks about. You smile it really was hard to answer but you've made up your mind that now it was time for you to put it in action.