30

It was Friday you walk into class and cover your eyes when the flash goes off. "Ha-min stop taking pictures it's early in the morning" he walks to you and apologizes "I'm sorry but look at the picture it looks nice" you look at it and no it wasn't. "You look like a ghost," he says laughing and you glare at him making him apologize once more and he walks to his seat.

He was taking pictures for his photography class but he was also working on the school yearbook surprisingly the club took him in. Hoseok walked in with Jimin and Ha-min took a picture of you three after Jimin takes a seat he starts taking pictures of you and Hoseok. He looks at them and was stunned the picture looked stunning the way you two made eye contact the tension can be felt. A story was being told.

You walk out with Hoseok he makes sure no one is coming and he gives you one quick kiss. "I'll see you tonight," he says and hands you a snack before leaving. You go back in and take your seat you and him weren't dating but you two were more than friends. You regretted ghosting him after you two did it but he approached you the day after asking what would happen between you two and quickly you said there was no need for labels so now you two are like well friends with benefits.

He'd come over to your place you two would do it but what made you worry was how you made him promise that you'd both wouldn't get attached, fall in love he agreed so after you two would finish he would stay but by the morning he'd be gone and you were regretting suggesting such a thing you were falling for him already.

Ha-min takes a seat next to you making Jimin peak and be nosy. "Y/n can you and Hoseok help me with a project? Look this picture could say a lot." You observe the picture and it was pretty "What's the project about?" He apologizes "Okay I lied there's no project but can I do a photo shoot with you guys it'll help me improve." Jimin puts his hand on your shoulder "You should do it Y/n" you nod agreeing "Sure but some time next week okay" he hugs you and walks away to his seat.

"We'll be left alone Y/n" Jimin sobs into your shoulder both your fathers were leaving the next day. "We'll be fine" he was shaking his head he knew damn well you would go to Hoseok while he did not necessarily rely on anyone it was someone different every time he relied on you but now how could he do that.

After school, you go straight home to help your father pack a few last-minute things along with yours you'd stay over the weekend then come back. You bring your luggage downstairs your mother and father were talking exchanging hugs you found it cute. You guys weren't leaving until the morning but they were here inseparable. You sat on the couch and they go after you and give you a big hug squishing you like a sandwich making you all laugh.

Knocks are heard and they both let you go your father goes and opens the door. Your father smiles and takes the bag saying thank you then hugs him. You and your mother were peaking you couldn't see who it was until you heard his voice making you feel nervous. "Here's your bread for the trip." Your dad pulls him in "You're my favorite person now. Oh, my daughter is coming with me" Hoseok looks at you and nods. "Oh really so I won't see her that's quite disappointing."

"Are you two friends?" Your mother asks and he looks at you "Yes we are but he seems to be my dad's best friend" you say making your father laugh. You were surprised they were really close your father adored him it seemed like he preferred him than Jimin. "Well I'll step out to say bye to Jimin" your father shakes his head "Sweetie tell him later right now we have a visitor."

"You're right then mom how about we make coffee to drink it with the bread I'm sure Hoseok brought extras." She nods and starts standing up but Hoseok stands up quickly "I'll prepare it don't worry mam and you Y/n..." he sits you on the couch "You need to rest so stay here with your parents okay" his eyes move from your eyes to your lips and back up. You listened and your heart was beating quickly usually you are stubborn but anything he says you immediately do it.

Hoseok walks into the kitchen you and him haven't been together for a while it's only been about a week. Your father would go to the bakery usually to talk to him Hoseok's shift was from 3 to 10 pm so your father would keep him company. After his shift he'd usually go home but ever since that night he's been going to you almost every night knowing you can't be walking at night so he'd go to you.

You sat on couch then start zoning off remembering last night how he had you moaning his name you found it surprising how you were very vocal every night yet your parents never heard a thing. How could they Hoseok had everything all planned he made them have a deep slumber until the next day. You hear his voice and snap out of it "The coffee is ready!" He says with a smile and your parents cheer well your father he practically ran to sit down and Hoseok gave each of them a cup and they started blowing on it to cool it off.

He looks over at you still sitting on the couch in the living room. You look away and stare at the tv "Excuse me..." he says and your father hums you felt nervous as if you had done something wrong and the truth was about to be revealed. He walks towards you "Y/n?" You ignore him making him nervously chuckle and he takes a glance at your parents just to see them enjoying the coffee. He takes the chance and sits next to you.

"What's wrong?" He places his hand on your thigh and you look at him. He smiles and sees your eyes moving down to his lips and he understood you. Something about him was that he could read your body language he checks to see if your parents are watching when he sees they are not. He leans in and kisses you giving you a quick peck on the lips. You were upset at the fact that you won't see him. "I know we won't see each other but I'll be waiting for you okay. By now your coffee isn't too hot anymore so come on."

You nod and both of you go with your parents and drink coffee. While you all talked your mood changes into a bright one.