52

You ended up getting the job a week passed you made it through the week and went to Hoseok's place. He opens the door and you hug him jumping on him while he carried you and closed the door. "What happened that you're so happy."

"I got my first paycheck" he brings you down and holds your hands "You see your hard work paid off and you were about to quit on your first day." You laugh remembering after your shift you went crying to him exhausted that you didn't want to work anymore. He comforted you and told you it was okay to quit but in the end, you didn't. You showered and wore one of his shirts with some shorts. You come out to the living room and sit on the couch but then gasp seeing him with a bouquet coming out of the kitchen.

He gets on his knees and kisses your hand "A gift for your hard work!" You take the flowers and smell them. They were beautiful you then put them aside and hug him. "Thank you so much" you started to cry making him wipe your tears "Don't cry now" your emotions were everywhere the next thing you knew was you and him were making out on the couch until you two were interrupted by a knock. He gets off you and opens the door while you sit up.

He opened it and it was Jimin outside holding his check crying. "Hoseok I got my first paycheck." He hugs him and Hoseok closed the door and slowly walked towards the living room you see Jimin hugging him while bawling. You cross your legs and wait for him to figure out you're there. He turns and sees you "Oh Y/n you're here too" he looks away and continued to hug him while Hoseok comforts him.

Hoseok mouthed a "We'll continue later" which made you feel better and not mad about Jimin interrupting you two. "Jimin it's okay," you say and he quickly lets go and runs to you hugging you. "Y/n we really did it we both are so amazing" Hoseok was smiling seeing you two until his smile faded seeing you start crying again. Now he had two people crying.

Hoseok walks to the kitchen to get a break from you two. Jimin smirks "Hoseok loves me more than you." You push him away "No he doesn't he loves me" he starts slowly walking "Want to bet!" He says and you literally flew off the couch and go to Hoseok. Jimin ran too but you beat him and hug Hoseok while then kissing him while staring at Jimin. Hoseok lightly smacks your ass making Jimin all shocked. "You really think I can't do that." Jimin screams making you hold onto Hoseok "Okay you two what's going on you two were crying and now you two are fighting."

Jimin runs his hand through his hair "Tell her that you knew me first and we've been friends since forever." Hoseok just stares at him with a serious face making Jimin worried one thing he hated was seeing him mad it was something scary. You were laughing and let go of Hoseok to see him staring at you as well you quickly walk to Jimin and he hugs you.

He then smiles "Do I really look scary just know I like you both I don't have favorites now lets continue watching the movie." You three sat watching the movie when Jimin jumps dropping the popcorn everywhere. You burst out laughing when another pop-up comes out making you scream. Hoseok starts laughing. After Jimin left you helped him clean and decided to not ruin the mood by asking and he walks you home.

Your father was there and you hug him "Dad you're back" you then remember if he's back Mr. Park is back too and he was. Jimin was hanging out with his father feeling happy while you were with your parents. "Thanks, Hoseok for bringing her come on in" he smiles "I have an early shift tomorrow but I'll stay only for a bit."

Your dad welcomes him in they both talk and you were happy your dad was on vacation too he would spend time with you now. Hoseok saw as you were sitting in between your parents watching tv and tilted his head thinking. Would it really be a good idea if your dad is back things can drastically change he'll have to change plans?

He could sense you're asking him anytime soon but starts wondering if he'll be able to let you down gently. He just thought to himself if he really loved you he did but then again what does he know about love? "So Hoseok how is your job?" He directs his attention to him "It's great pretty exhausting but it's worth it."

"That's good are you going to continue with school you know college?" You look at him while setting the pot of coffee on the table "Yeah I actually got accepted to one in the city that's why I'm working." He laughs and your dad congratulates him which made you come to your senses Hoseok is a year older he's graduating first and leaving and you two have never talked about your futures.

Your mom hugs you "You'll get in too" you smile while your father and Hoseok continued talking. "I need to use the bathroom be right back." You run to your room and stand by the window. You don't think much about it what if he was planning to tell you but your father asked him first you've been busy in love that you lost track of everything. It's winter break soon you'll go back and eventually start getting ready to go to college.

You cup your face and sigh "It'll be fine Y/n" you head back out to see everyone at the dining table drinking their coffee you take a seat next to Hoseok. "He grabs your hand under the table to assure you to not worry about anything.