21

You start choking on air Hoseok pats your back while Jimin kicked her leg "Ow" she whispers and you take a sip of water "What makes you think we did such a thing?" She crosses her arms and leans back on her chair "Exactly there's nothing so I'm asking you two in case you need like an alternative so you don't get pregnant."

"No we didn't do anything we just slept the drinks knocked us out" you say and she claps. Her mood changes quickly "Let's go I'll give you guys a tour of this big house in a little village." She holds onto your arm and drags you with her while Jimin and Hoseok stayed back. Jimin had to stop interfering but he first needs to get details to sort this out. "So Hoseok what happened last night?"

"Nothing" Jimin was surprised he remembered what happened with Yura after fully being awake the flashbacks made him shudder but he found it weird you two didn't. "You two probably just kissed come on. But if I'm being honest I think she sucked the soul out of you seeing how you can't remember a thing." Jimin starts thinking inappropriately and shakes his head not wanting to imagine you do such a thing. "Yura wait for us" Jimin screams and runs to her.

You look back at Hoseok and he gives you a warm smile making you feel better. "This is the garden isn't it lovely" she hands you a rose you were surprised it had no thorns. You saw a butterfly like last time when you were with Hoseok it landed on your finger. "You're cute Y/n" Yura says and pulls Jimin aside.

"Remember that couple we saw last night you know where the girl was in her knees and the guy was on the bed holding her hair." He connected the dots and fell to the ground hugging his knees "I failed" he screams making you look back at him. Yura chuckles feeling awkward "Y/n go with Hoseok and see the pool" she tried her best to pick him up and you leave with Hoseok not even knowing where the pool is.

"Do you remember anything still?" You ask him but he shakes his head not being able to remember anything at all it's just a blur. You two talked while Yura finally knocked some sense into Jimin. "Get yourself together after all she would eventually fall in love with someone." Jimin shakes his head not tolerating it "Love if they did what we saw and they aren't even together." She raised an eyebrow making him look down knowing what she was going to say how they themselves aren't together but something intimate happened. "You're right she's discovering herself she can do anything. Hopefully she doesn't get hurt."

"You see now you're getting it just look at them they compliment each other. Together they are both very bright" he looks at you two laughing. "You Miss said that us wouldn't happen?" She walks quickly away from him "Why are you running away?" She ran behind the bushes and when he'd get close she would run to another bush. He finally caught her and picked her up she giggles and tries to free herself.

"Park Jimin let me down this instant" you and Hoseok see him coming towards you two. "Is he gonna throw her in the water?" You already knew how this would end and tell him to just keep watching. Jimin kept twirling until he lets her go and she falls in the water and he had a grin on his face. Hoseok looked at you with a worried expression "See just don't get on his bad side and you'll be fine this is nothing."

You walk away to get a towel for Yura who was cursing Jimin out but he just stuck his tongue out. "Stop being childish Jimin" you scream and he starts approaching Hoseok while you help Yura out. He saw the way you glared at him Yura stomps her way over to Jimin. He hugged her and started telling her to calm down you then realize you have to head back home. "I'll get going bye" you lastly say and leave.

Hoseok later left after you and Yura pushed Jimin in the pool and walked inside taking the last towel. You unlock your door and head inside to see your mother busy cleaning up the table. "Mom I'll help you with that" she hugs you "Don't worry I'm done here how was the party?" Then it hits you everything that happened "It was fun" you say and look away. "That's good you had fun I'm going to go buy something real quick do you want to come?"

You agree and walk with her hand in hand the rest of the day became a mother and daughter day. Grocery shopping was the best until you would have to carry all the bags. Your mom offered to carry some but you said it was fine so she continued to buy. You sat down by the sidewalk while she was inside the store. Someone passing by drops their bag of apples you quickly help them pick them up. "Oh thank you sweetie" you replace her bag with one of yours. One thing your mother did was carry extra bags in case of any emergency.

You soon recognized her the lady that was with Hoseok a while ago. "No problem have a good rest of your day mam" her smile faded seeing you up close made her remember someone in particular. "You too. You're Y/n right?" You nod she had many questions for you but for today she'd just ask one. "Can I ask you something?" You were hesitant and afraid for some reason you couldn't make up. "Sure but can I ask you something first."

"Yes of course dear what is it?" You fiddle your fingers hoping not to stutter "How do you know Hoseok?" She smiles being able to tell you're jealous when there's no need to be. "I'm like his mother I know I look young to be a mother figure but I just help him out when he needs help." You felt relieved "Oh okay what did you want to ask me?"

"Y/n do you happen to have any siblings?"