47

"My family is like cursed so I can't really marry you and give you the life you dream of." You look away to not cry and he reads your body language. "That's pretty much about me I'll leave so you can eat comfortably" you move the food table and hug him tightly. "No don't go thank you for telling me." Namjoon stood outside the door shaking his head Hoseok didn't tell you exactly everything.

He leaves Hoseok a note telling him he's leaving for good and that he knows where to go now to pursue a better life. "Bye Hoseok and Y/n good luck to you two!" He grabs his things and leaves. After eating he helped you shower he waited outside and you come out with some pajamas a shirt and sweats they were big but comfortable. He showed you his room you had been in the guest room but he tells you to lie down on his bed which you do. "I've talked to your mother and father to let them know you're doing okay."

"Did you tell them what happened?" He says no and tells you to rest "Hoseok are you staying with me?" He goes to you "Yes but I have to clean up you go to sleep okay we'll be leaving tomorrow." You nod and drift to sleep he went to the kitchen and saw the note on the fridge. He smiles "Good luck to you too Namjoon!" He gets a call and answers it he could hear sniffing as if someone had been crying. "Jimin are you okay?" Jimin laughs "Yes I think...hahaha...so when are you guys coming back I need to see Y/n" Hoseok could tell something happened.

"We'll come back tomorrow why" Jimin was glad and smiled sincerely wiping his mouth and seeing the blood then looks up "Okay I need to speak to you two please come soon I need my best friends." Hoseok hums "Yes I promise but you can tell me now if you want." Jimin shakes his head then stands up leaving the bodies on the ground and walked home. "No I prefer to say it in person take care also take care of Y/n! Goodnight bye!" Jimin hung up and Hoseok was surprised how he didn't say "My Y/n."

After cleaning and showering, he went back in and laid next to you. You feel his presence and turn around hugging him snuggling closer to him as he embraced you. "I know I'll soon cause you pain but I want to be with you...so can you just, please keep loving me even after you find out what I am." He whispers and silently sobs until he falls asleep.

You wake up but don't feel Hoseok beside you and sit up. He comes out on time out of the bathroom your eyes travel his body he had some sweats on with a white buttoned shirt that wasn't buttoned all the way up just the last four buttons were on. While the rest exposed his chest he was drying his hair with a towel. "Oh you're awake feel free to shower I'll go make breakfast okay." He walks over to you and kisses your forehead then leaves.

You stand up and go shower you smile seeing in the mirror all fogged up but a heart was drawn making you smile. You shower then come out dressed in a short flower pattern summer dress. You realize he must've bought it early in the morning and were right he bought you clothes. You walk to the kitchen and see him busy cooking he was so concentrated. You back hug him "You're done! Breakfast is almost ready!" He turns around and you smile but your eyes went to his exposed chest.

You look back up at him "When do we leave?" He then tries to remember the time until he remembers "At 3 pm today so we got time so you can spend it with your father." You nod and your eyes go to the stove "Omg the pancake is burning" you move aside and he takes it out. "I mean we have plenty so it's fine." He turns off the stove then offers you a piece of the burnt pancake making you laugh "I don't want it" you say "I don't either" you both laugh.

"That dress looks good on you!" You turn around giving him a twirl "Right it's so pretty and comfortable thank you for buying it." He sets the pancakes aside and you walk over to him and grab his shirt. "Aren't you cold?" You ask buttoning the buttons but he stops you and places your hand on his bare chest making you internally scream.

"I'm not see I'm warm' he holds your hand against his chest and you freeze as he guided your hand down his built body up to his sweats. "Y/n is something on your mind? You know you can tell me anything." You were at loss of words until you let your intrusive thoughts win you over. You kiss him while your hands unbuttoned the rest of the buttons in a span of seconds making the shirt open widely. Hoseok fell into your touch until he breaks the kiss worrying about you. "Maybe we shouldn't you just got better from what happened yesterday."You look up at him making him curse inside his head. The sight was beautiful to him he shakes his head to shake out those inappropriate thoughts out his head.

Mature Content Ahead

"I'm really okay please." He picks you up sitting you on the counter "Alright...here right now or in the bedroom." You kiss his neck "Anywhere I can take it." He smashes his lips on yours devouring you once again. You help remove his white unbuttoned shirt and moan as he went down to your neck nibbling on your skin. You wrap your legs around his torso and he carries you to the room not breaking the kiss at all. He walked in and closed the door with his foot and pinned you against the wall you could feel his bulge on you.

"Are you sure you can do it I don't want you passing out!" You nod aggressively "Yes I'm sure"  you say out of breath. Either way after every time he fucks you, you always end up knocked out but satisfied. You pull him for a kiss again and he throws you in the bed he untied his sweats while you remove your dress not being patient. He hovers you and removes your undergarments leaving you bare he left sloppy kisses going from your neck to your stomach until he's in your area that needed the attention. "You're so wet and all we did was kiss" you look at him while his face was in between your legs this position made you shiver knowing you'll be able to see stars.

He smirked seeing you clenching on nothing "Hoseok please" his mouth came in contact with your core making you gasp. He sucked on your clit making you want to run away but he held you in place his tongue went inside you and proceeded to eat you out earning moans from you. "It feels so good!" You scream and your heavy breaths and moans made him smile. He explored every inch and hit your most sensitive spots causing your legs to tremble as much as you wanted to watch him you couldn't and close your eye's throwing your head back and mouth agape feeling the most amazing pleasure.

You feel yourself getting close your hand goes to his hair and you hold it tightly while with the other you play with your breasts. "Hoseok I'm cumming" he continued without stopping the room filled with your heavy breaths and moans as he gave you open mouth kisses on your pussy. You came in his mouth, he swallowed it, and he cleaned you up with his mouth licking you clean he then looks up at you to see you smiling feeling satisfied. You had your eyes closed trying to catch your breath he gives your pussy one last kiss and hear a pop sound. You open your eyes and see him still covered with your wetness he kisses your stomach then goes to your breast sucking it then passionately kisses you making you taste yourself.

"Happy now!" You nod making him chuckle you looked wasted but he was going to stop there. You sit up and grab him making him hover you. "I can handle it" he moves and lays beside you "No you can not you're body isn't ready for all that." He slaps your ass making you smile and you get on top of him. "Hoseok I don't think it's fair that I'm the only one naked." You say and he lays you down while he stands up and removes the rest of his clothes. You open your arms and he kisses you spreading your legs. He gets comfortable once his dick is rubbing against your wet core you wrap your legs around his waist he then enters you making you moan in between the kiss.

He wasn't rough he holds your hands and you realized he wasn't just having sex to have sex he was making love to you and thought...Did he really love you?

Mature Content Over