55

It was Saturday you finished your shift and decided to deal with it. You went home to get the picture and walk to his place it was already night time. Precisely 9pm you knock on his door and he opens it. "You're here come in" he lets you in while he dried his hair and you were distracted staring at his upper body while his lower half had a towel.

"I just got home so I just got out the shower" you stop staring at him and nod fully understanding him. "It's okay I'm thirsty excuse me" you head to grab a glass of water while he smiles finding it cute seeing you flustered. He was about to go get changed when he sees the picture in your bag and knew you were here to talk. He heads to his room and changed putting on some sweats and remains shirtless.

You were in the kitchen feeling hot now that you think about it...it has been a while since last time. He walks in the kitchen and you almost spit the water out "Are you okay?" You nod aggressively "Yes so I wanted to talk to you about something!" He nods "Okay what is it?" You stood there your train of thought was gone. "Um what if we broke up?" You ask catching him off guard. "What? Do you want to break up with me? I mean if you want to it's okay but if I made a mistake tell me I'll fix it." He walks over to you. All you wanted was for him to not get too close. "You did nothing wrong I was just asking?"

He back hugs you "If you want to I'll understand I won't force you stay okay." Your mind was drifting somewhere else "Y/n did you hear me?" You bit your bottom lip and you gasp feeling his breath on your neck sending chills through your whole body. "You're thinking about it aren't you? Y/n I know you want me just tell me...cause I want you too."

You woke up on his bed the next morning you were very happy you felt amazing. Hoseok was still asleep and you dress up being careful to not wake him up. You sat in his dinning room while staring at the picture in your hands. You got distracted last night that you finally remembered why you were there you also see it stopped raining. You wondered if you were being punished because why every time you and Hoseok slept together it always rained. In your head you were now wondering how to ask him and made lots of scenarios but you freak out seeing your dream of you crying at your spot.

"Hoseok what are you hiding?" You muttered under your breath and he comes out and sees you looking out the window. "Good morning baby" he  says and kisses your cheek making you smile. "I made coffee" you say and he sits across from you while thanking you for the coffee. He could feel the tension it was awkward again "Hoseok can I ask you something?" He nods "Yes of course."

You show him the picture and he doesn't react at all "Why do you have my family portrait and who is that next to me?" He tries holding your hand "Y/n..." you yank your hand away "Answer me why do you have this?" He looks at it and smirks "Y/n did you forget you gave me this. You told me that's a picture for me to keep of you since you don't have a lot of pictures of when you were young I also gave you one of mine."

You shake your head "Hoseok I never gave you that!" He nods "Yes you did! Did I not give you a picture of me of when I was younger." He did give you one but you've never given him of yours or did you? Now you were questioning yourself. "You did give me one" he stands up and the picture lands in front of you "You see I did...you just don't remember."

"Then who is that next to me?" He shrugs "I don't know you never told me" your eyes started to get watery knowing he's lying. "Hoseok tell me the truth!" He sighs "Y/n I really don't know" you walk towards him "I know you know so tell me if not we are done." He walks closer to you "Really? So you really are breaking up with me?" You wipe your tears away "Yes let's break up I don't trust you" he laughs making you feel hurt was he not taking this serious. "Why are you laughing? What's so funny answer my fucking questions!" You hit his chest and he simply looks down at you with no emotion.

"You can't break up with me you love me too much to leave me but go ahead you're free to go." You gulp trying your best to not break down but you were already sobbing. "You're really not going to answer me and throw what we had down the drain." He was waiting for you to leave but you didn't you couldn't part away from him. He walked away grabbing his coat leaving instead knowing you can't leave. "Hoseok!" You scream while crying to the point you were choking and shaking all you wanted to know was why was he being like that when he is usually all smiley and funny and now he's being cold.

"Since you can't seem to leave me I'll do it myself." Your eyes widened and you run to stop him. "Hoseok if you walk out right now we are really over! What happened last night meant nothing to you?" He sighs and what came out of his mouth made you hate him. "You say you don't trust me yet you freely slept with the guy that gave you attention..." you slap him. "You're a fucking scumbag" he faces you smiling. "That girl next to you is your sister Nara."

You froze and he leans in close to your ear "Happy!" He walks away and you hold his hand "Don't leave if you step out the door we are done I'm being serious" he yanks it away and leaves making you cry on the floor. He left leaving the door wide open you couldn't believe it. "Why do I still love you?" You say wrapping your arms around yourself hugging yourself.

__________________________________
How is everyone doing?

How is the story is it good please feel free to leave feedback!!

This story is almost over. So I want to thank you all so much for supporting and liking this story.

Thank you for all the support.