13

Hoseok was with the same girl you had seen last time "Hoseok can we hang out today" he rolls his eyes he was getting annoyed she was so clingy he started finding her annoying. He couldn't even go to the restroom in peace she would follow him but no one seemed to notice her probably that's why she was like that so he tried to understand her.

"Sure we'll go somewhere special okay" she was squealing and he simply smiled she kissed his cheek and left for her class. Yura the mayor's daughter comes out of the door she had heard everything. Hoseok slightly froze "You're seeing her while being with Y/n?" He didn't know what to say she smiles "I know you're not with Y/n. You could've just rejected me."

"So it's settled then" she nods "Of course good luck with whatever you're doing" she leaves and he stood there anxiously. He was now worried that if he had taken her soul would she have witnessed it. He was avoiding her she was a very important person so he couldn't mess with her. He holds onto his necklace and observes the pendant it was crystal clear now that he was getting closer to taking a soul it was turning light blue.

You were barely arriving at the school after taking Eunha to her school. You see Hoseok he avoids you and walks somewhere else you shrugged it off and Jimin had stood up from beside a tree. "Shall we go madam" you take his hand. You two walk to class talking like usual. It didn't last long he was taken by some girl you were in your seat you knew you'd be alone for lunch. You continued on with your classes heading from the first to the fourth class.

"Y/n" you look up the bell rung for lunch everyone was leaving. You walk over to the teacher "Yes Mr." he hands you your test "You did a great good job have a good lunch" you bow and leave. You weren't surprised to see couples doing their thing with Jimin you saw him by the benches making out with someone. You were surprised to see Hoseok with someone it was hard to break eye contact. She was placing soft kisses on his neck he breaks the eye contact with you to kiss her. You walk off to the school's library cursing at yourself for not looking away.

You started reading when Yura takes a seat beside you. "Hi Y/n" you respond saying hi and you expected her to leave but no. "You and Hoseok broke up?" You close your book and face her "I guess why do you need something?" She hands you an invitation "I wanted to invite you to my birthday party the dress code is Victorian-era attire hope to see you there. Also, don't worry I know you and Hoseok weren't a thing forget about him I'll introduce you to someone if you want" she waved and leaves happily. You open the envelope and see your name and Hoseok's she would expect you two to come together but probably not anymore.

Jimin comes in Yura is walking in his direction they both smile and he goes to you while she exits out the door. "You got one too" you show him yours and he reads it seeing you have an extra name while his was just his name. "Will you go with him?" You shake your head "No he's busy he's probably not going." Jimin could tell you were upset "I can tell him to go with you if you want" he was standing up but you make him sit down making everyone look at you two. You apologize for screaming no so loud. "No, it's fine. You will go right let's go together like how we usually go to parties."

You two would always go together no matter the event even if you two weren't alike you two were always going to places together. He was cheering quietly making you slap his arm. You two stayed there for a while. After school Jimin hugs you and then goes away to do his thing. You see him leave and you start walking until someone called you. "Y/n are you not going to wait for me? You don't want to break Eunha's promise" you sigh looking back he was coming but not alone.

"Hoseok who's Eunha?" The girl asks him and he just looked at her "May I'll see you tomorrow" he says and she then says bye leaving. You raise an eyebrow confused about how did she not overreact and just walk away. "I think Eunha will be okay if I were to not go with you and I never break promises. Let's just go then" you two walk together in silence until you felt happy seeing a group of teenagers together laughing and playing.

You see there must be one couple among the group, two of them are hugging each other while the others are running chasing each other. Hoseok observed you he looks away feeling guilty for hurting you but in a few days, you'd forget he was with someone else.

You go pick up Eunha the teacher already knew you so as soon as she saw you she'd called Eunha. She was running towards you and hugged you "I'll see you tomorrow Eunha" the teacher says and she waved. You come out of the building and Hoseok was waiting for you two by the bench you two would usually sit when you'd arrive early and have to wait. Eunha runs to him and you three leave to eat at the ice cream shop.

"How was your day Eunha?" She started talking explaining everything she did. After the ice cream place, you go to the park. You all started playing tag Eunha wanted to play but that little girl was so sneaky and fast. When you were it you'd chase her but she'd break your ankles once you fell straight to the floor on the grass. After a long game, you were tired and sat by a tree and drank your water bottle. Eunha sits beside you and you hand her a small juice box she likes.

Hoseok was coming out of breath and dropped to the ground you hand him a water bottle. "What happened to your pants?" You ask he looks at Eunha and she starts giggling "I was close to getting her when she slid beside me I fell down but at least it wasn't bad as how you fell." You stopped feeling bad for him as those words came out of his mouth Eunha saw how your expression changed and was dying of laughter.