64

After watching the sunset you two went to the cabin. You were amazed at how beautiful it looked inside. With a flick of his finger, the fireplace starts. You look at him holding onto your towel a bit afraid but interested. "Did you use magic?"

He bursts out laughing "What? No, it's technology look clap your hands." You slowly clap your hands and the light turns on. You gasp and he walks over and pushes a button by the chimney. "There it's manually we have you use the light switch now." His place was so cool and cozy you've never seen a place with so much technology other than in tv shows. Everything was well decorated and see little figurines by the window.

"The bathroom is over here and I have clothes here in the closet." You follow him to a room and it had positive calming vibes. The huge bed in the middle overall this mini tour made you feel like you were moving in with him. He opens the closet and you peek your head inside and see he has all types of clothing. For men and women, the nightgowns were to your liking and you look back at him. "Why are there so many clothes here? Did you bring other women here?"

"No, I didn't bring no one here. To be honest I was going to show you this place to turn it into our cabin but things went downhill. These are your clothes for any occasion." He gets out and you grabbed clothes heading to shower. After showering you see yourself in your nightgown. It was red and kind of see-through but so pretty that you didn't want to change out of it. It made you feel beautiful but you then start thinking about changing into some sweats.

"Y/n we broke up calm your hormones down." You whisper and grab your robe instead of changing. What's wrong with wanting to feel pretty? You go in the room and see him drying his hair while staring out the window. You see he's wearing a white long sleeve shirt and gray sweats with his hands on his hair the shirt was lifted a bit revealing his boxers. He was sagging not a lot just the perfect amount and you felt yourself getting excited.

He felt your presence and turns around to see you a bit surprised to see you in a revealing short gown. He wondered why it was made when it didn't even cover anything at all it practically was just a piece of cloth. It barely covered your chest and it was so short that if you'd stretched your arms up you'd set everything free for him to see. He clears his throat and looks away "You look nice." You look at yourself "It's pretty isn't it?"

He nods and you walk around the room observing each side. The paintings he had on the walls were really captivating that you end up staring at one for minutes. He was staring at you studying your moves and you suddenly go to him alarming him. You had pinned him against the wall. "Why are you looking at me like that?" He found it cute seeing you tip-toe to reach his height and grins. "What do you mean? Are you saying I can't look at you? Alright let me just cover my eyes." He grabs the curtain and placed it on his face.

"Hoseok! I didn't mean it like that! I was just playing." He moves it away and you move your arms to free him. "Anyways I like your room." You say looking around once again. "I'm it's to your liking. And I like you!" He grabs you and traps you in between his arms against the wall like you had done. Just this time of course you felt small he was taller. You gulp and look down at his chest "You don't really like me. Even at school people can tell. Ha-min told me to go out with him."

"Really? Will you?" He was surprised Ha-min was still trying and Hoseok leans in. "No of course not..." His eyes were on your lips and he pulls you closer to him. "That's good." He was about to kiss you but stops "Unless you leave I just might. He's kind of cute" you mentally curse yourself for provoking him. He finally looks into your eyes "He's cute?" You made a disgusted face answering him and he lightly chuckles knowing you weren't serious. He can see right through you.

Mature Content Ahead

"Do I still have your permission?" He asks and you nod. "Yes." He kisses you slowly removing your robe and you wrap your arms around his neck. You both shared soft passionate kisses and felt him smiling. You let out giggles within the kiss feeling his hands grip your ass. He was so gentle that slowly the sexual tension increased. You both start making out and he immediately picked you up making you wrap your legs around his torso. He pinned you against the wall and you moan when he sucks on your neck. You've missed him he lifts your nightgown seeing you have nothing on surprising him. "You're so..." you hold onto his shoulders hoping to not fall but he held you up.

"I'm pretty right?" He smiles "Pretty sneaky." You kiss his neck making him clench his jaw while removing his shirt. Your free hand rubs his abs to his chest while he stared at you letting you do anything. "You like it, don't you? Your friend is excited." How can you not feel him when you have him in between your legs. Would it be better to stop? You thought but you didn't care.

"How can I not you're beautiful." He kisses you while your fingers were now locked in his hair you rub your hips against him letting him know you're ready. "Wait Y/n I don't have a condom." Your eyes widened and feel disappointed "I'm not on the pill either." You see he's ready to let you go "Maybe we shouldn't then..." he says and you nod agreeing with him despite wanting him. He kisses you "Um unless I pull out." You immediately kiss him. "That works!"

He held you up with one hand while loosening his sweats you gasp feeling his erection in your entrance. His tip rubbing over your clit teasing you. "Please!" You whine until he entered you with ease and hides his face on your neck while you whimper at the sudden stretch holding him close to you. The pain soon turned into pleasure and he showered you with kisses. "You're doing great just hold onto me."

You nod and let go of his shoulders to quickly remove your gown to not let it get in the way remaining bare for him. After it lands somewhere he curses "Fuck..." It's been a while seeing you like this and feeling his cock deep inside you. "Hoseok you can move!" He slowly starts to move you moan his name tilting your head back as he slid out and thrust back inside you harder making you jolt up against the wall after each thrust. His thrusts were deep just how you like it and the sight of you with your mouth now agape and breasts bouncing up and down was gorgeous to him.

The pleasure was overwhelming you both that no words were shared just both your moans and grunts filled the cabin along with the sound of rain hitting the windows. As usual, it was raining. You open your eyes to look at him and place your forehead on his rolling your hips to meet his thrust. Not only wanting him to do the work "Fuck Y/n" you whimper and sloppily kiss him earning a slap on your ass making you yelp. You clench around him causing him to throw his head back. "Hoseok I'm close!" He sucked your breasts earning scratches on his back and your moans were getting louder. "Hoseok just like that!" Thankfully you two were out of town nobody would hear you both.

"Go ahead cum" you wrap your arms around his neck tightly pulling him closer than he already is and you cum. Your body was exhausted, your legs shaking while he continued to thrust inside you. "Good job baby. Breath...I'm here" you nod and suck on his collarbone leaving hickeys to block your moans you feel his thrusts getting sloppier.

At this point, you didn't want to stop you didn't want him to pull out you wanted him to fill you up instead. "Cum inside me...please." Your back arched with eyes rolling back when you feel him cum inside you. He catches his breath and smiles against your collarbone the thought of you being pregnant doesn't look bad. He moves you to the bed still inside you and places you on top. After a few more rounds he came in you one last time. He pulls out giving you one last kiss while you're underneath him with your legs shaking. He wipes your tears and you smile feeling happy.

Mature Content Over

"Y/n do you love Jimin?" He asks all of a sudden. You were out of it seeing blurry stars. You were confused about why he's mentioning Jimin. You couldn't talk so you shake your head saying no. Through your blurry sight you see him smile a bit but what came out of his mouth made you want to sit up but you couldn't. "Love him instead of me...he'll make you happy I'll be going then. Our day has ended." He cleaned and dressed you up tucking you in. You were sore and couldn't move upset why he was doing this again.

He dressed up and left the room leaving you there. "Hoseok?" You say in a low voice thinking you were screaming. Your voice was barely there but it was too late he was gone.