44

You nod "Yes I'm ready to see her she's excited to see Hoseok" your dad looks around "Where is he?" You turn around and Hoseok comes out the room fixing his shirt "He's there we should start going" you walk with your father while Hoseok was behind you both. You all get in your father's car you sat in the back while Hoseok sat in front in the passenger seat.

"You two are going out right?" Your father asks all of a sudden making you sit properly "What no what makes you think that we are friends!" You say laughing it off while your father stops at a red light and faces Hoseok. "What she said is it true?" He smiles "I'm trying my best to make her accept me but she won't" you gasp "Y/n why aren't you accepting him I like him. You know I won't accept the other person."

You glare at Hoseok through the rear view mirror while he made a silly face then looks away. Until his smile faded wondering what your father meant about the other person. You all arrive at Eunha's house you get off and you all walk to the front door while your father knocked Hoseok back hugs you "We are going out I was just playing" Hoseok tells your father and he smiles feeling happy "Yeah I can kind of tell we'll you two are together now you better not hurt her because I'll go after you."

Hoseok lets you go and pats his back "I promise I'll make her happy" you bite your lip to not smile. Unfortunately that promise will be broken soon. Your father was wondering what was taking so long "I'll go check around to see if they are in the backyard." You nod and you and Hoseok stay there Hoseok once again he back hugs you his face on your neck taking in your scent. "Are you mad at me I'm sorry" he whispers in your ear and slowly starts kissing your earlobe going to your neck.

You found it amusing how he was doing this all in public you come your senses when you feel his hand going up your shirt you smack his hand away. The door bursts open "Y/n omg Hoseok you're here too I'm sorry I was showering Eunha come on in." You nod and scream calling your dad and he comes running and you all go in.

Eunha saw you and ran to you hugging you "Y/n!" She sees Hoseok behind you and runs to him "Hoseok you're really here" she hugs him and he picks her up. She holds his hand and sees there is no ring and reached to grab your hand as well "Why aren't you two married yet?" She asks with a serious face making your dad and her mom laugh.

"Eunha they are still young" she holds onto him and whispers something in his ear while you help her mom set up the table and your father brought the drinks. "Are you two together?" She asks and he nods and she starts saying yay as if she won a bet which she kind of did her mom was supposed to buy her something if you two were together. After eating you all head to the park your father excused himself he had to go to a meeting which you didn't mind. You sat with Eunha's mother while Hoseok played with Eunha chasing her making other moms gossip.

"Y/n are you going out with Hoseok?" You nod "Yeah we are going out why" she hums and you look at her she was looking down and seemed undecided to tell you what she knew. "Is it Hoseok's first time coming to the city?" You honestly don't know but probably not because he visits his friend who is in the mental hospital. "I don't know" she holds your hands "I've seen him once but he was with a young woman I thought I was seeing wrong I thought it was a lookalike but it was him."

You honestly didn't know how to feel the fact that you caught him making out with someone more than one time but he promised to not do it anymore. Also back then you two weren't together as an official couple so you didn't mind it. "Did they like hold hands and such things?" She shakes her head "No it was like a mother bonding with her son" you nod and then remember Ms. Jung. "Oh it must've been Ms. Jung she's like a mother figure to him" she gasps "Oh I'm sorry for misinterpreting them but I just wanted to let you know." You thank her and you both observe them playing. After Hoseok gets tired he takes a seat with you while her mother pushed her on the swing.

"Hoseok will I ever meet your friend" he nods "Yeah I'm seeing him tomorrow want to come" you were surprised how quickly he answered well he wasn't planning to hide him. "Also have you come here with anybody?" He tilts his head "Like who?" You didn't want to bring it up but you wanted to know if it was Ms. Jung. "You know when we weren't together you'd meet people and I caught you so have you ever come with them here I won't get mad but tell me."

He cups your face "No I've only been here with Ms. Jung. Are you happy now because you look very pretty today" he says making you blush and he lays down resting his head on your lap. "You're hiding something from me!" You say making him sit up "I'm really not" you glare at him and he sighs and leans close to your ear. "Okay in reality I'm a vampire" he whispers and your eyes widened he seemed serious making what he said sound true. Until he smiles and comes close again you expected him to whisper something else but he just kisses your neck then lightly bit it. "I'm just playing baby I'm really not hiding anything."

You decided to trust him and not ask anything else Eunha runs to you both and you both stand up to play with her while her mother took pictures.