45

The next day came you woke up at the edge of the bed wondering how you got there. You look over to Hoseok and stare at him with a warm smile seeing him peacefully sleeping. After hanging out with Eunha you both arrived home tired so you both showered and later jumped in the bed and fell asleep. You remove your gown and put on some sweats and a shirt. You step out to see your father making breakfast "Good morning dad" he smiles "Good morning sweetheart breakfast is almost ready."

"Okay I'll vacuum the living room okay" he nods and you start cleaning the place up to help around. After finishing up you go check on Hoseok you slightly shake him and he wakes up "Good morning baby" he says in his morning voice making you feel things. You give him a kiss on his nose "Come on breakfast is ready" you take him to the bathroom with you and you start brushing his teeth he smiled seeing you tip-toeing to reach him. He picks you up and sits you on the sink counter after he was done. He pat dries his face with the towel then kisses you. You stop his hands from going under your shirt "No uh we are eating breakfast and my dad is here."

He nods understanding and then remembers "So do you want to go meet my friend?" You get off the counter "Yes I want to go" he holds your hand "Alright then how about once we are back from visiting we sleep in my place today and leave early morning how does that sound?" You give him a look of what are you planning making him smile. "You want some alone time don't you?" He gives you a peck on your lips "It's not just me" he slaps your ass making you smile "I'll think about it if we're not too tired from the visiting" he hums and you two walk out.

All he hoped was that you wouldn't be tired because you two weren't just going to visit. Hoseok was planning to free his friend with your help. Before leaving he suggested taking pictures as you two were in matching couple fits. Hoseok enjoyed taking pictures which you had no problem he always made you feel confident and even had some pictures you two only keep to yourself. Mirror pics were your favorite you had the phone while you hug him and take a pic with his hands on your ass you show him while he hugs you. "How does it look?" He smiles "It's pretty," he says while you were looking at the picture and he was looking at you seeing you happy.

"Well come on let's go if you get scared or feel uncomfortable tell me you can back out because we are going to a place that's not sane." You nod and slightly gulp taking his hand you walk to the car he drove while you started overthinking. He saw you very concentrated and placed his hand on your thigh you put yours on top "My friend is nice that'll be the only good thing out of it" he says making you smile.

Once arriving at the mental hospital you see it's outside the city you got chills getting out of the car but he never let go of your hand. "You know we can leave if you don't want to be here" you shake your head "No it's fine let's head in." You two go in you look at everything seeing every little detail while Hoseok talks to the front lady which she already knew him she bows as she was in the plan into releasing his friend out of this crazy place.

"You two can go in," she says and you were surprised and wondered why she didn't ask for any form of identification to identify you. You two walk past the doors and see the long hallways it made you feel claustrophobic and you hold onto Hoseok's hand tightly. "Are you okay?" He checks on you and you nod. Once approaching a room he knocks. "I'm here!" You read the number on the door "613" you whisper and hear the person on the other side say come in. Hoseok opens the door and lets you in first and makes sure there is no one and walks in closing the door after him.

You saw the person sitting on his bed facing the wall with a straight jacket and his back towards you two. "How are you doing Joke?" Hoseok says making your eyes widen and wanting the person to turn was it the Namjoon well Joke you know. Now that it was clicking his hair posture it appeared to be him but you questioned why he was here if all the times you'd seen him he was free. In reality, he has been set free with the help of the lady at the front desk but he's always been tracked down.

"I'm good how are you, Jay?" He smiled after saying that name you let go of Hoseok's hand he didn't question it and approaches him. "Let's remove this jacket" once he removes it he stretches and then turns around "Hi love," he says making you feel afraid he was the Namjoon that you know but not really he was serious he looked evil. Hoseok looks at you seeing how frightened you look "What do you mean by love?" Hoseok asks and Namjoon stands up walking towards you but he blocks him from reaching you "Doesn't she look like Nara?" Namjoon says with a smile making Hoseok upset.

Hoseok was Jay was all you could think about you needed air and start breathing fast making Hoseok face you "Y/n are you okay? Y/n!" He touches you and you smack his hands "Don't touch me!" Namjoon was enjoying what was going on Hoseok shouldn't have lied to an innocent person like you he felt bad but the truth hurts if it was a way to get you away from Hoseok he'd make sure to keep you safe and not let what happened to Nara repeat again. Namjoon was young at the time but he had already suspected that Hoseok's family was not an ordinary family.

You run out making Hoseok undecided if to chase after you or talk to Namjoon knowing how you are he'd have to go according to plan "Let's get you out of here and help me look for Y/n once we are outside." Namjoon nods and they both escape through an area where the front lady had opened the door to not go through where the cameras were.

You run and once you're outside you start breathing normally but hear Hoseok making you run more into the forest which was the stupidest idea but you didn't want him near you. He has another identity was all you thought about. You look up seeing the sky getting dark you stop by a tree regretting running into the forest luckily it wasn't the dark forest from your village. You hug your knees and started bawling you would've taken the car but Hoseok had the keys. "Jimin I need you."