61

Hoseok was at his mother's doorstep when you open the door and you look at each other for a second and you walk away. Hoseok thought for a second whether to go after you or go with his mother. He runs after you screaming your name. "Y/n stop!" You ran into the forest and he chants no and suddenly he appeared in front of you and you crash onto his chest.

You push him away and wipe your tears "Y/n what happened? Why are you crying?" He gets close to you and you move away "Stay away it's all your fault." You start sobbing and before he hugged you quickly you move away "I hate you Hoseok!" You lastly say and run away.

It started raining and you somehow end up at your place you panic remembering your dream. You got on your knees and started saying no while shaking. If Jimin were to see you in this state Hoseok would be dead. You got scared recalling your dream either you or him would die here. You quickly stand up hearing wolves howling after all you can't stay here there are wild animals that can kill you. You take a few steps back and bump onto something. Your heart dropped and your body stiffened you quickly turn around ready to strike. It was Hoseok who was staring at you and he back hugs you.

"Y/n I'm sorry whatever Ms. Jung or I did I'm sorry" you look at the lake and then at the stars. You started smiling and turn to face him you grab him and kiss him one last time things will go downhill from now on. You break the kiss and slightly move away from him "Let's break up!"

"Y/n not this again." All you thought was he really didn't love you why wasn't he saying things like I can't be without you or such but realize you're not in a movie. "You don't love me?" He sighs and was upset it was pouring "Did Ms. Jung tell you that? She's wrong I like you!" There he goes he can't even bring himself to say those three words but if you were in bed it would be different.

"Don't follow me I'll head home. Talk to Ms. Jung you'll understand why? I don't want to see you." You leave him there and he was furious luckily you were gone he looked absolutely scary. Hoseok barged in to see his mother biting her nail anxiously. "Hoseok we have to go she's never loved you!" Hoseok scoffs "Mother..." she runs to him afraid he's never seen his mother like that making him worried. "What happened? Why are you like this?"

"She's found us. She's got what she needed she's bringing her sister back she's going to kill us." He lets go of his mother and processed what she just said. "Did you approach her first or was it her who made the first move?" His eyes widened no wonder you insisted on being friends without even knowing him. You played them and she clearly saw your smile after she had told you how to retrieve your sister as if your plan has been accomplished.

Indeed his mother was somewhat right but at one point you did fall for him until you got reminded by her that you had a sister. After meeting him he had made you forget her but became of Ms. Jung your main priority now is to bring her back. You quickly got home and showered after you were done you open the drawer and find the dagger. You take it and hide it in your pocket feeling relieved to have a way to bring your sister back after such a long time all you hoped was that witch was right if not you'd go after her. You come out of the bathroom and flinch seeing Hoseok sitting on your bed.

"What are you doing here? I thought I told you that we are done and you agreed!" You scream not being patient anymore and he simply stared at you. "Can't I visit the one who I love?" You clench your jaw and glare at him making him smile "You don't love me! You're a liar!" You start throwing him things but stop once a small scratch was on his cheek. Despite you wanting to hate him for what he is you still care about him and you hated that. You continue throwing soft things that won't hurt him. He didn't move and took it all.

Even though you don't have your bracelet on he didn't use his powers against you he's never planned on using it against you. Eventually, he got up and approached you hugging you."Are you done?" He asks while he wipes your tears. You look up at him and he leans in and kisses you. He knew your weakness he picks you up and places you on the bed not breaking the kiss. You melt under his touch until you remember your goal. You quickly push him off before things go in the wrong direction. "You're a monster. I hate you...you cheating jerk!"

"What are you talking about? I've never cheated." You just couldn't believe it "Hoseok I remember everything you kissed every girl that was in your way and I caught you more than once." His eyes widened at how would you remember if clearly, everyone else forgot. "There's a reason I know it's not a good thing but..." you cut him off "I don't want to hear it! I don't care just leave we are done!" You stand quickly making you dizzy and place your hand on the wall while the other was over your heart then place it on your stomach.

"Y/n are you pregnant?" You make him stand up and he towers you but you couldn't scream and whisper instead wanting him to touch you that kiss did not help. "No, I'm not get out!" You hear your parents yelling in worried tones trying to open your door making you look to the side his face close to yours making you breathe heavily. Your parents burst in and you two move away from each other and they ask what happened. "Nothing happened..." he cuts you off "Fine Y/n let's break up" your eyes widened you look at your parents and then at him. You couldn't believe he said it in front of them. "Hoseok!"

He approached you and whispered in your ear "Just know you're right I never did love you but we both here know you didn't love me either." You were furious despite knowing you're the cause of everything to lead to that point he's had enough so he agreed. "You're really unbelievable Y/n to be acting like you weren't the one to initiate the breakup. I'll miss our fun time." You slap him making your parents gasp you had forgotten they were there.

"Mom dad run away I'll explain later!" He holds his cheek and smirks and chills went down your spine. He turns to your parents and chanted something making them walk away together. You run up to them. You called them and try to stop them from walking but that didn't work they continued walking and never looked back. You run back to Hoseok. "Please don't hurt them. I love you I really do just that..." you stay quiet and he walks away but before he steps out he looks back at you.

"Your parents are fine so you don't need to worry they just went on a walk. Just know Y/n I was sincere at one point and know that no one else will love you like I did." He walks out and you come to the realization he is your first love your first everything but you really want your sister back.

You both weren't in love it was all about lust and getting manipulated by each other to get what y'all wanted. Everyone was completely wrong they thought you both were the nicest people and had a healthy relationship but it was just an act. Slowly at first you both painted a nice picture that was now being uncovered and showing the true colors.