43

You were leaving with Hoseok heading to the city on the other hand Eunha was excited to finally see Hoseok. When you told her you heard her cheer through the phone making you smile.

You two were on the train together in your seats you both were listening to music one earbud in your ear and the other in his. You take a glance at him he was falling asleep. You make him lean on your shoulder and he falls asleep comfortably while you hold his hand and look out the window.

Once you two arrive you head to your dad's place. Hoseok drove you were surprised he had a car. "You've been to the city? He nods "Yeah I come here sometimes" you nod. You then started thinking about what else he hasn't told you. "Do you have a house here?" He kept his eyes on the road "Yeah I do" your mouth hung open "What else don't I know about you?"

"My brother left me these things before he passed away" you then say an "oh" and he smiles. "I swear I'm not rich what else do you want to know I'll tell you." You say what's been on your mind for the longest "What's your opinion about vampires and witches? Do you believe they exist?" He was confused about why suddenly you brought that up. "Um, I think they probably exist why?" Are you perhaps afraid of them or hate them?"

"I don't know but someone told me to watch out for them" he raises an eyebrow "Really who?" You then remember you haven't told him about meeting Namjoon. A new friend you wondered if he'd react badly but then again why would he. "When I came here I made a friend he was nice even though he was being chased by the police."

He chuckles "Really? At least you have a friend in the city" he holds your hand "What's their name?" You then start telling him making him almost crash "His name is Namjoon" he curses as you hold onto your seatbelt "I forgot how people can't drive here. Are you okay?" You nod gulping "We are almost there okay" he lastly says and starts thinking whether if the Namjoon you know is the same he knows.

When Hoseok would come to visit his friend he'd always go to the mental hospital he was locked in and he recently came like a few days ago so there's no way he's free since he was locked in. You both arrive you help with the suitcases and head in the building. You scan your card and you were able to access the elevator and you two were silently waiting for the door to open. "Baby, do you think your dad would accept me?"

"He probably will he loves you more than me" he hugs you "I don't think so he loves you the most." You lightly hit his chest and he laughs once the elevator door opens you walk the corridor until you're in front of the door and scan the card. A beep was heard and the door opens you walk in along with Hoseok. He observed the place it was huge he faces you "Are you sure you aren't rich?" He asks you making you shake your head. "I'm not rich."

Your father comes out of the bathroom he had finished cleaning it. "My Princess you're here" he hugs you but then quickly lets you go to hug Hoseok. "Hoseok you're here too come have a seat" he drags him and Hoseok gives you a look of help me but you just salute him and walk to your room taking the suitcases with you.

"How has my princess been?" Your father asks all of a sudden "She's been good about to start applying for universities." Your father felt relieved that you weren't struggling without him after all he knows you're smart and capable to overcome challenges that approach you. "What about my wife?" Hoseok smiles how much your father cares for you two "She's good as well Y/n and her help each other out so they aren't struggling if that's what you are worried about."

You were in the room and put the suit cases beside the closet and lay down when Hoseok comes in you sit up. He closes the door behind him "Did my dad bother you a lot I'm sorry" he shakes his head "Not really I love your dad he's such a nice person." You nod agreeing your father was really caring he liked helping others you just used to hate when he would be used when you were younger you witnessed a few cases but he changed to prioritizing himself, his family first, and to be able to tell when someone is using him.

"What's my dad doing?" Hoseok walks to you and makes you lay down while he hovered you. "He stepped out to talk to Mr. Park" he kisses you and you immediately wrap your arms around his neck you both make out kissing each other like there is no tomorrow. You suck on his bottom lip making him smirk his tongue enters your mouth you both fought for dominance which he won. You moan feeling his hand going up your shirt.

Before his other hand can touch your boobs you use all your strength to change your positions. You straddle him while you held him down. Your hand on his chest he tries to sit up but you hold him down "I'm taking control" he smirks and nods "Are you sure, baby?" He sits up his face close to yours nose touching yours "Baby you'll never be in control" you felt like proving him wrong but you can't continue because your dad will be back. "We'll see about that?" You get off him "Fix that problem yourself" you lastly say and walk out making him chuckle knowing if you were at his place you'd immediately fix it. He gets flashbacks of last time and he shakes his head to forget about it.

You walked out your father was barely coming in. "Are you ready to meet Eunha?"