33

Your smile dropped "He didn't come he had something to do" she tells you to bring her down "Okay well let's go I'll show you around. You greet her mother and go to various places along with your dad taking the whole day.

You were all eating dinner at a restaurant Eunha's mother took you guys. "The food here is delicious it's on me order anything okay" you look at your father and he insisted on taking care of the bill until the waitress came distracting them. "What would you like to drink?" You all started ordering when they brought your drinks you patiently waited while talking about your lives. "How do you like it here Eunha?" You ask her and her eyes brightened wanting to talk about her time there.

"I like it everything is here and I made lots of friends." You pat her head "That's good" you take a sip of your drink when what came out of her mouth made you choke. "Are you and Hoseok going to get married?" Your father pats your back and you wipe your mouth with the napkin but your reaction made your father start asking questions. "Y/n are you going out with Hoseok?" You shake your head and wipe your teary eyes "No I'm not we are just friends." Eunha's mother jumped in "Eunha why would you say that?"

She sighs and takes a sip of her drink everyone's attention on her "It's because I want them to get married they are perfect for each other." You sarcastically laugh and the waitress came just on time "Okay ready to order" you quickly answer and order yours and the rest started ordering forgetting what had happened. Eunha looks to the side and tilts her head finding it weird. "Why was Hoseok here if he didn't come?"

You start thinking about how it'll be if you two actually got married. Would it be a happy life or a lonely life you guys haven't been together for so long to even imagine it you snap out of it and take a sip of your drink then start eating the chips with cheese the waitress brought as appetizers. You see Eunha busy looking at someone so you follow her eyes you were quite surprised to see the person.

"Y/n if Hoseok didn't come why is he here?" She says and you started staring at him intensely but you noticed the side profile was a little different when the person turned you saw they look nothing alike and Eunha quickly looks away. "Never mind it's not him," she says embarrassed making you chuckle and pat her back. You all started eating once the food arrived "Let's enjoy our time together" Eunha's mom says and you all dig in.

After eating you head home with your father you were so exhausted going from place to place drained your energy. "Dad I'll sleep early okay" he removes his jacket "Of course I'll be across in Mr. Park's room okay." You nod and go into your room. You took a shower then jump on the huge bed. It felt empty you slowly drift to sleep hugging the pillow.

You wake up the next morning and head out you were leaving later at 7 pm to get home like at 10 pm. It was currently 8 am you wanted to explore the city a little more your father was already awake getting ready to go to work. "Morning sweetie I made you breakfast come eat. I'll get going okay I'll be back later." You nod and take a seat he kisses your forehead and leaves.

You sigh being alone but start eating to quickly leave and enjoy the city. You finish and start washing your dishes and see he left a note. It was a card and a phone "Here are these things which I'm sure you know how to use. Call me if you need anything be careful sweetie." You turn on the phone and you quickly knew how to use it. You smile it was quite easy but this technology wasn't like in the village there were phones but mostly everyone contacted each other through a letter in the mail.

You would have to get used to this new technology after all you're coming back to the city to go to one of the universities there. You walk out and walk down the street it was busy with people walking some running to get the bus. You were glad in the village everything was close by. You get to one of the universities and see a sign that there was a tour for anyone who was interested you walk to the table with information. "Hi, would you like to join today? Here's a flyer it has all our information."

"Oh thank you. Yes, I'd like to join" the lady smiled "Come on then we just needed one more person. Okay everyone let's start heading in." You were fascinated the campus was huge you were making it your priority to come here. You continue along with the rest of the crowd who is as well stunned by the beautiful campus.

Jimin wakes up but gets startled not seeing Yura beside him. "Oh no did I..." she comes out of her bathroom "Did what?" She asks confused he felt relieved and lays back down hugging the pillow. "Nothing are you okay last night was um a little crazy" she chuckles and feels her cheeks heat up her not responding made him sit up worried. He went overboard they were at it until the sun rose. It was late but good thing it was the weekend.

"Yeah I'm okay" he smiles and starts dressing up. "You're leaving already?" She asks and he looks at her but she realized she shouldn't have asked of course he was leaving he doesn't stay according to rumors but he did. "I need to pick Y/n" her smile faded and she hums "Oh yeah okay see you later I guess." He stands up walking towards her. She stood by the door holding onto her robe. He walks past her but saw her eyes watering. The door closed behind him he was walking away but sighs. "I can't believe I'm doing this" he comes back in startling her. "If you want I can stay" he say and she smiles "But what about Y/n?"

"She's coming until later at night so instead of waiting in my room, I'll stay here if you want me to. So what do you say?" She felt happy "Please stay" he nods but out of nowhere kisses her again.