34

After the tour, you were walking to the park when someone bumps into you making you drop your flyers "Oh shit I'm sorry" they say and quickly bend down to pick it up for you. "It's okay," you say, as well picking the papers up. You look at the person well him you can't see his face yet he had a hospital gown.

He gives you your things and his eyes widened while you couldn't stop making eye contact his dragon eyes were beautiful. "Nara?" He says and you get your papers finally able to look away and stand up. "Is it you Nara?" You shake your head "I'm not Nara" you say and he apologizes "Oh I'm sorry you just look like someone I knew." You hum "Well thank you for picking up my things I'll get going" he smiles his dimple appearing making you smile and walk away. Not even asking his name or why he's in a hospital gown. Now that you think about it who the hell was Nara?

He looks back to see the doctors running almost reaching him he curses and runs after you. He pulls you into an alley "Please help me they are after me?" You should be running away but instead, nod "Who is chasing you?"

"I can't say but please help me" he pleaded and you agree. What can go wrong you thought to yourself. "Sure how?" He points at the store across the street "Please buy me some clothes so I can change I have nothing" you see him jumping in a carton box "I'll hide here please Na... um, what's your name?" You made an awkward smile which he noticed "Right you wouldn't feel comfortable telling me go ahead I'll wait here." You walk away, cross the street, you enter the store, and go to the men's section and start looking when a worker approached you.

"Are you looking for anything in particular?" You look at her "Oh um some casual clothes" she nods and tells you to follow her to a whole other section "We have these what size are you looking for." You don't know his size and start thinking about it the lady noticed "Is he tall?" She asks and you immediately nod "Yes he is."

"Okay, how tall?" You were trying to figure it out he was way taller than you and probably Hoseok too probably by a little "He's about 6 feet tall" her eyes widened "Oh my your boyfriend is tall I would suggest a large to give it a baggy look you know oversized. Everyone seems to be wearing oversized clothes now." You nod not understanding anything "He's not my boyfriend though" she hands you a shirt and pair of jeans.

"Oh sorry for assuming anything else?" You remember he was wearing sandals "A pair of shoes." Once you were paying you see a doctor with two police officers coming to the counter "Have any of you seen this man?" You look away just listening "He's a psycho who needs to be locked up but he escaped have you seen him anywhere close by!" Once the lady gives you your receipt you walk out and go to where he is at.

You make sure there is no one behind you "I'm here" he comes out of the box and you hand him the bag "Thank you so much" he doesn't seem like a psychopath or is he just acting to be kind? You were looking at him making him chuckle "Can you turn around so I can change" you do as he says.

After a while he finished "Okay I'm done" he whispers in your ear making you flinch and he laughs. "Since you're still here you have questions don't you?" He was coming close to you. You move away and he licks his bottom lip "What's your name and why did you escape?"

"Love, I don't think I can tell you my name but I'll give you a nickname. I go by Joke funny isn't it and we'll I didn't want to be locked up it's so boring in there they are always having me wear that straight jacket that I can't even move and just swallow pills." You realize he just wants freedom but he's dangerous "If I didn't help you would you have done something to me?" He shakes his head but his smirk was scaring you.

"Of course not. What's your name, love?" You bring up the name he mentioned "You wouldn't because I look like Nara?" He nods "Yeah probably that's why. Nara was someone I used to know but I haven't seen her in a while I'd say years. Do you happen to know any Jay's?" He asks all of a sudden and you shake your head "No" he starts thinking "I can't remember his real name I just know his nickname was Jay he had an older brother and I think a sister. Nara was his brother's girlfriend."

You don't know why he's talking to you so normally spilling everything about someone you don't even know. "So will you tell me your name, love?" He tilts his head "I'm Y/n" he smiles "Well thank you Y/n for helping me I hope you get everything you wish for I'll get going."

"Don't kill anyone!" He looks back "I only go for the bad people not innocent because in this city the high-ups don't do their work but apparently that makes me some psychotic person who kills." High ups? You thought "You're not from here are you?"

"No I'm not" he gasps "No wonder well bye I don't know whether we'll see each other again but have a safe trip back. Don't put yourself in a situation like this again not everyone has good intentions." He walks away putting the cap on and you see him blend in with the rest of the people you headed home exhausted from the tour and started packing. You realized how stupid you were for being with a stranger but would Hoseok even care if he didn't even bother to say bye to you? You then started thinking about Hoseok he had siblings but he wasn't raised in the city or was he?

You honestly just know his name but don't fully know him.