50

A few days pass you head to Jimin's place to ask him for advice. As much as you've hanged out with Hoseok you just can't bring yourself to ask him about the portrait. It always ends up with you tangled in his bed. Just earlier you were in his arms sleeping but woke up and he was sleeping peacefully which made you melt into his arms. Until he woke up and smiled saying good morning and holding you tightly.

"Do you have plans today?" You ask and he checks the time "Yes I actually have to work all day" he kisses your shoulder and then sits up. You sit up covering yourself with the duvet while he put on his briefs and sweats but remained shirtless. "Hoseok" he looks back "Yes?" You smile and hug him "Have a good day." He smiles and kisses you making you wrap your arms around him and making him fall back on the bed with him on top of you.

The kiss became more passionate until you come to your sense and break it up for him to have enough time to shower and head for work. "Okay now have a good day," you say. He smiles and gives you one last peck, and heads to the bathroom. He comes back out making you look at him "We can always continue in here you know" he says making you laugh after all you needed to shower as well and stand up to go to him.

After an eventful morning, you finally knocked on Jimin's door which he didn't answer. It was early and knowing him he was asleep somewhere. You go in "Jimin where are you?" There was no response it was quiet way too quiet. You see that all over the place is a mess and head to his room where you knock and nothing. "Hey, Jimin I'm coming in" you warn him and open the door. Your eyes widened seeing Jimin drinking someone's blood to make matters worse he's covered in blood. A scream wanted to leave you but you just couldn't let it out your mouth didn't open and you just slowly started shaking.

He honestly heard you but wasn't able to stop to answer you at all. You start slowly walking back and once he's fulfilled his hunger he gently lays the woman aside compared to when Hoseok saw him. He stood up and walks towards you and you walk out heading to the living room. "Y/n let me explain!" You started walking all over the living room holding your face and processing what you saw whether if he killed her but you can clearly connect the dots that he's no ordinary human. Making your assumption about Hoseok that he is indeed something as well or knows something about Nara. Namjoon's words replayed in your head that in this world there are others.

"Y/n" he grabs your hands and you look at him "I'm sorry you had to see that" you smack his hands "You've been lying to me this whole time!" He shakes his head "No it's not like that okay I'm sorry for not telling you soon I was just afraid you'd hate me or even worse that you'd tell the mayor and have him come hunt me." You realized you had screamed at him but you didn't intend to "Jimin I would never snitch on you so what are you?"

You cup his face and look at his eyes then his lips and back to his eyes "I'm a vampire" you were too close he remembers how you used to smell so sweet that would drive him crazy but all you smelled like was Hoseok. He seemed like he wanted to cry which made you tilt your head "You're not saying anything you hate me don't you."

"No of course, not I'm just processing this whole thing" you hug him "It must've been hard hasn't it" he hugs you tightly as he held back in his tears. He was thankful to not have you freaking out and being afraid of him on the contrary you were accepting. After a while, you helped him clean the place up and ended up taking a walk in his backyard.

"You've been hanging out with Hoseok a lot haven't you" you look at him shocked "How would you know that but then again we are dating now." He smiles feeling happy for you two and looks at the sky "You smell like him as if you two are one." You simply look away he could tell there was something bothering you. "What's wrong is something bothering you?"

"Jimin what would you do if you know someone close to you is lying. I clearly can't tell when someone is hiding something." You were referring to him and his whole identity, to be honest, you've never thought about him being a vampire but now knowing that him sleeping with people kind of made sense until you started thinking if Yura knew or if Jimin told her.

"Are you sure you know they are lying?" You shake your head saying no and he makes a thinking gesture "Try to talk it out it'll come out eventually they'll mess up and let a little hint escape. Why? Oh my don't tell is Hoseok cheating on you? I'll go beat him up for you I'll be back." You start saying no and hold his hand making him laugh and you laugh as-well "No it isn't about Hoseok!" You say but clearly, it was. Jimin didn't ask anymore questions and you two went to the ice cream shop. "You know Y/n what if we apply here to work?" You look around the place is good you wouldn't need to worry about rude customers this place was mostly filled with students. You see a friend group middle schoolers based on the uniform and smile "Remember how I would have summer school cause I wasn't passing a class."

You remember clearly begging your parents to let you go to summer school to be with Jimin. He went to fix his grades while you'd go for extra credit which did help you a lot. "Yeah, I do I don't even know why I did it we didn't even have the same classes but I can't deny lunch was where it was fun." That was the time you'd be together and it was really fun those memories were the best. The best of your middle school days. "Let's apply," you say making him feel happy. Seeing him smile or happy in general made you feel good just like he as well enjoys seeing you happy.