25

You were reading the bulletin board when someone snakes their arm around your waist. "You're mad what's wrong?" You look at him and smile "I'm not. See I'm happy" he mocks you making you hit him. "Ow, I'm just playing." You smile until it faded seeing him coming.

"You're so annoying Jimin" you walk away and head to class "But you love me" he screams. He flinched seeing Hoseok standing beside him. "Oh, you scared me" Jimin looks back at you than him "Did something happen that I'm not aware of." Hoseok walks away without saying anything making him confused.

You walk in and the teacher smiles "Y/n" you stop and face him and see someone beside him they both stand. "Y/n this is my nephew Ha-min please help him around here. Ha-min this is Y/n." He smiles and his dimples show making you smile "Hi" he extends his arm and you shake it "Hi Ha-min." The professor continued to talk and you stood there feeling all the stares you didn't even want to look back.

Yura comes and smacks Jimin's head "What's wrong with you?" He says rubbing his head "What I'm just playing" he understood why you were annoyed and laughed. "Yura are you now talking to me because you want to get close" she makes a disgusted face "What? No stop being weird" he gasps feeling offended "Weird you now you enjoyed it" she nods "Yes it was great but get this through your head I'm not going to be following you around." He crosses his arms "Are you sure? What if you do?" She shakes her head "No that'll be you, see you around Park."

She leaves and he slightly smirks but groans hearing the bell ring. He walks to class and sees you standing talking to the professor and someone else standing beside him he walks to his seat. He saw the way you were smiling and the young guy was smiling as well. "Who is he?" He whispers and the girl looks up from her book.

"That's the teacher's nephew he's new here his name is Ha-min." He started judging him and looks away when you start coming to your seat. He noticed the guy sitting in the front. "Y/n who is..." you cut him off and take your belongings "For today I'll be helping him out okay" his face dropped "What about us?" He grabs your wrist "I'll make it up to you tomorrow it's just for today."

"But..." you were gone and were sitting next to him. Ha-min looks back and Jimin glared at him he pulled out his notebook and put his head on top of it. Ha-min looks away "Is he your boyfriend?" Your eyes widened "Who? Jimin no that's my best friend" he nods. "The way he acted could pass as he's a jealous boyfriend." You smile and the teacher starts class to which you all started paying attention.

Ha-min was indeed smart like Mr. Kim said he quickly did everything after the lesson you two were working together. Jimin in the back was struggling usually you'd help him when he gets stuck he never copied you he'd only ask for help. He wanted to know what you two were talking about seeing you two laughing everyone had someone to talk to while he sat there alone.

Someone knocks on the door and someone opens it while they were on their way to throw something in the trash can. Jimin's face lit up and he waved you saw Jimin's hand and look over to who was at the door. "Oh Hoseok what brings you here?" He walks to Mr. Kim's desk and puts a box. "Ms. Bae told me you needed these" he starts scanning through it and Hoseok takes a glance at you seeing you laughing with whoever that is next to you.

"Thank you Hoseok" he smiles and leaves. You ignored him and after class was done you go to the next it annoyed Jimin that throughout the whole day Ha-min was in all your classes. For lunch he was alone well not really he went to go bother Hoseok while you were showing the place around to Ha-min. "Hoseok she dropped me like I was nothing she doesn't look at me" he fake sobs onto Hoseok "What if she isn't going to talk to me anymore it was us before you know the duo."

"Jimin stop exaggerating it's just for today no" he covers his face "No you never know they got close in hours. She didn't even introduce me. I prefer her being with you I could care less if you two hang out better than him." After showing Ha-min you saw Jimin sitting at a table with Hoseok. You were hesitant but you had to introduce your best friend to him. You walk over to them Hoseok sees you coming "Jimin your bestie is coming see she'd never forget you."

You get there and we're about to take a seat on the empty seat until Jimin pulls you next to him "Sit there" you tell Ha-min and he does but immediately feels intimidated by both of them. "This is Ha-min he's new so please be nice to him. Ha-min this Jimin my best friend who I told you about and he is Hoseok just someone I know."

Jimin was surprised he thought you'd introduce him by saying that he was a friend. Jimin says hi while Hoseok was smiling but then says hi. Time passes quickly a week passed by you'd mostly spend time with Ha-min he was very interesting. He quickly made friends and you were relieved. "I'll go first" Ha-min nods understanding and you go to class looking for Jimin. The class was empty you see his bag there and turn around just to bump into Hoseok.

"You like your new friend" he traps you against the table "What?" His face was a few inches from yours he was too close. "So I'm not your friend anymore you replaced me so quickly" he whispers and you look to the side. He grabs your chin making you face him and leans in to kiss you. You melt into the kiss he grabs your legs and sits you on the table while he stood in the middle of your legs. The kiss slowly turned more into a heated make-out session. You hear someone singing you push him away and slap him. Jimin's eyes widened in fear after seeing you slap Hoseok.